- Here are a few habits of successful people who came closer than others to their ideal:
- 1. They are focused on the quality rather than the quantity
- 2. First of all, take care of your health and well-being
- 3. They know their strengths and weaknesses
- 4. Trust your instincts
- 5. Setting Standards
- 6. They always have a plan
- 7. Successful people don’t sacrifice thier creativity
- 8. Set realistic goals
- 9. Perform case consistently
- 10. Regularly correct your course
- 11. Organize their working day rationally
- 12. Believe in their talent
Have you ever meet people who aren’t affected by any stresses and chaos of everyday life? What are we doing wrong? What prevents us to become successful people, who always have time for everything and get what they want? The specialists of JiJi.ng did a little research on the subject.
Here are a few habits of successful people who came closer than others to their ideal:
1. They are focused on the quality rather than the quantity
Successful people skillfully prioritize and do not lend themselves to small weaknesses. Firstly, they do the most important things, and rest of the time spent on pleasant things. This helps to get rid of stress which does not allow them enjoy life to the fullest.
2. First of all, take care of your health and well-being
People, who are aspiring to perfection, realize that they can’t achieve anything if they feel ill. So they tied their health and well-being for first place: regularly involved in sports, prefer healthy food and leave time for quiet work and hobbies that help them to relax.
3. They know their strengths and weaknesses
We all have strengths and weaknesses. But successful people agree with them, and work on their weaknesses instead of trying to suppress them or ignore. In addition, it’s an excellent opportunity to support their self-esteem.
4. Trust your instincts
First of all, successful people trust themselves. They don’t care what others expect from them. Such people always know what they want from themselves and do it.
5. Setting Standards
They not only set high standards for themselves, but also don’t allow themselves be intimidated by these standards. They understand that there is nothing ideal, but feel great satisfaction with carrying out tasks as good as possible.
6. They always have a plan
Successful people always know what they really want, both professionally, and personally. They know exactly how it their lives will look, if they continue move towards their goal.
7. Successful people don’t sacrifice thier creativity
They don’t take up the work that are not interesting for them only in order to get good fees for it. The threat of poverty, conversely, becomes the motivation for them to realize their ideal quickly.
8. Set realistic goals
People, who have time for everything, never make unrealistic task lists that can’t perform even a robot. Their to-do list always has a place for a meal, taking a shower and a relaxing holiday.
9. Perform case consistently
Successful people know that multitasking doesn’t lead to anything good.
10. Regularly correct your course
Successful people constantly analyze their goals and the level of their performance, correct the course and find new ways to achieve it.
11. Organize their working day rationally
They work from 30 minutes to one hour, and then stopped for a short break before the next “round”.
12. Believe in their talent
No matter who (intentionally or not) trying to interrupt their thoughts and destroy targets, sow and nurture the seeds of doubt, committed people know what and when they need to do something.