What is friendship? Not so long ago i realised, that different people under “friendship” mean different things!
1. Friendship = partnership. “You – Me, Me – you.” You’re interesting to me, because you can be useful, I will repay the same (no more and no less).
2. Friendship = tradition. We communicate, because we know each other from early childhood. We grew up very different, but we are almost relatives.
4. “Good weather friend”, or the phenomenon of Nobel Prize, whole life you was a “black sheep” and found huge number of “friends” only after success and fame.
5. “Bad weather friend” – one that is near you just in trouble. Experiencing unpleasant feelings when a friend-loser, starts to drive, and his life became better. Disappear when everything is good.
6. “Scheduled friendship” – a meeting by arrangement, limited in time. There are “office hours” that it is better not to break. Informative communication without empathy.
7. Friends = public. Typically, artistic people, who love being in the spotlight, need this form of communication . Friends are seen only as a public, expressing admiration for the wit, erudition and personality of “actor.”
8. Friendship = friendship. Sincere attitude, not arising from the mercantile exchange, including and friendship, tradition, friendship, as in “good” and the “bad” weather. Friendship without schedules and conventions, “price” and fame. Friendship between the people who need each other and are interested in each other’s life, not an escape from loneliness.
And what king of friends do you have? Share in comments!