- What tablet features are worth paying attention – and how they affect the cost of the device?
- Go to the next page & check it out!
- Screen diagonal
- Types of matrices and screen sensors
- Battery and weight
How to choose wisely a reasonable tablet? What features are worth to choose? What brand to trust? Is it worth to buy cheap Chinese tablets? Or is it better to buy a fablet (smartphone that has a bigger screen diagonal)? Or maybe you should choose a netbook?!
Let`s try to figure out all these and maybe some other questions you might have!
This guy bought brand new iPhone much cheaper them in an online store. Thank you for choosing our marketplace Jiji.ng! Start your online-shopping now! ► http://Jiji.ng ▶️ Open this ◀️ Download our App! Android ► http://goo.gl/fxgGsa iOs ► https://goo.gl/H2lK9O Check Out our awesome blog! ► http://blog.jiji.ng Connect with us!
Go to the next page & check it out!
The most inexpensive low cost tablets have a widescreen display with a diagonal of 7 inches – small size and weight allow you to take it anywhere, though it is much more convenient to use a phablet (a smartphone with a diagonal of about 5-6 inches) than a small tablet or a phone.
Larger tablets are much more convenient in work – they can be 8, 9, 9.5, 10.1 and 10.2 inches. Also, they can be widescreen 16:10 and “square” 4:3 – the first ones are convenient to use for watching movies and most games (they are often universal – for phones` screens and tablets` screens), and the second ones – for reading books and surfing the Internet.
Types of matrices and screen sensors
Tablet screen can be made using IPS or TN technologies.
The first one, IPS, is of higher quality (more juicy image, good viewing angles), but it is also more expensive.
The second one, TN, is much less expensive, but the quality of the screens can be different – some types almost do not concede to the IPS ones – they provide excellent viewing angles and high quality image.
At present, even the most inexpensive tablets have a capacitive sensor that supports from 5 to 10 simultaneous touches.
The most inexpensive budgetary tablets with 7-inch diagonal have the screens with a resolution of 800×480 – this is quite enough for playing games and watching movies online and offline, but not enough for Internet surfing or reading books.
- The weakest are the 1-and 2-core processors running at a frequency of 0.6 to 1.5 Ghz, although their performance is enough for surfing the Internet, and watching movies in high quality (HD, and some FullHD) and practically all 2D games;
- the faster ones are the 4-core processors running at a frequency of 1 to 1.8 Ghz, their performance is enough for comfortable surfing the Internet, watching online and offline movies of the highest quality (HD, FullHD), all 2D-and almost all 3D games at medium quality settings;
- the fastest ones are the 6- and 8-core processors, running at a frequency of 1 to 2.5 Ghz and above. They are somewhat more expensive, so most commonly they are used only in the very best budget tablets. For normal operation (Internet, movies, simple applications, 2D games) their performance is more than enough, and enough for most 3D games – at the average and maximum quality settings.
Go to the next page & find it out!
They usually indicate the size of RAM and ROM, for budget tablet 1 Gb and 8 GB or higher is quite enough.
Battery and weight
The most inexpensive low cost tablets have a modest battery with a capacity of 2000-3000 mAh and can work autonomously, at best, 3-4 hours at minimum using (picture view, Wi-Fi module is turned off, minimal brightness) and 1-2 hours at active using (games, watching online video using Wi-Fi).
For convenient work with the tablet you need at least 4000 mAh capacity. There are tablets with 8000 mAh battery capacity, so the battery life in those models is up to 10 hours.
In addition, the battery life is significantly affected by the use of Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G modules, processor model, brightness and screen size. It is desirable to disable Wi-Fi and GPS when they are not in use.
The main weight of the tablet is its battery and body, so the thicker the body is and the more capacious battery is, the heavier is the tablet. Large tablets with good battery have considerable weight, up to 1 kilogram.
The middle and the upper price ranges are presented by serious reputable producers – Apple, Google, Samsung, Asus, Acer etc., the range of models of each of them is relatively small, and it is very easy to find a detailed review of a specific model.
3Q, Digma, Prestigio, Ritmix, Texet, Wexler and other companies successfully produce inexpensive tablets, but you can also choose the tablets by other brands – the most important thing here is the availability and accessibility of the guarantee.
That cute girl bought HTC Desire 816 via Jiji.ng Classifieds. On Jiji all goods much cheaper than in the online-stores. Try it today! Start your online-shopping now! ► http://jiji.ng ▶️ Open this ◀️ Download our App! Android ► http://goo.gl/fxgGsa iOs ► https://goo.gl/H2lK9O Check Out our awesome blog! ► http://blog.jiji.ng Connect with us!