- Frittata with broccoli and sweet peppers
- Egg in bread
- Omelet-souffle with ham and cheese
- Farmer cottage cheese pancakes
It`s a dawn. The clock is ticking and shambling the rest of your sleep. You don’t wanna get up, but even more you don`t wanna lose your job.
Take a shower. Take things, shave, get dressed, walk with the dog … Too many feats for the morning.
And what`s even more frustrating you have to make breakfast!
You’re not the one who wakes up thinking “I’ll grab something on the way”, are you?! Fortunately, we`ve got plenty ideas of fast and healthy breakfast!
Read, cook, eat with appetite – and don`t be late!
Wanna start your day easier, healthier & tastier?
Go to the next page & find out how!
Frittata with broccoli and sweet peppers
- 3 sweet peppers;
- 6 eggs;
- Broccoli – 150 gr;
- 1 red onion;
- Olive oil – 50 ml;
- ¼ lemon;
- Butter – 30 gr;
- 1 hickey;
- Black pepper.
Read also: health benefits of broccoli
- Mix eggs with salt, freshly ground nutmeg and paprika. Cut broccoli. Cut pepper into thin strips. Cut onion into thin half rings.
- Finely chop garlic and parsley and mix with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Saute chopped onion in butter until soft, add broccoli, saute 1 minute, then add pepper, then add the thyme leaves, in a minute add parsley with garlic in oil and lemon juice, and after 30 seconds pour in the eggs.
- When the eggs begin to thicken, put pan in preheated to 180 degrees oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and thyme leaves, and serve.
Cooking time – 15 minutes.
How to make broccoli frittata in easy steps. Broccoli frittata recipe for details click http://www.aashpazi.com/broccoli-frittata For more recipes visit Us: http://www.aashpazi.com http://www.facebook.com/aashpazi http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL97B860F10B6E7A9F&feature=plcp http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4B9715CE57F26E09&feature=plcp
- 2 eggs;
- Tomatoes – 400 gr;
- Sweet pepper;
- 1 small onion;
- Olive oil – 5 tablespoons;
- Grounded oregano – a pinch;
- Fresh parsley – 2 pinches;
- A pinch of salt.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Cut pepper into small cubes.
- Preheat the pan with olive oil and then fry the onions and garlic until golden brown.
- Add pepper and fry a bit.
- Add tomatoes, spices, and herbs. And stew for about 5-7 minutes.
- Make small holes and knock out two eggs into them. Add salt.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with fresh bread or pita bread.
Cooking time – 15 minutes.
Learn how to make a Shakshuka recipe! Go to http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2015/10/shakshuka-say-it-with-me-now.html for the ingredient amounts, more information, and many, many more video recipes! I hope you enjoy this simple Shakshuka recipe.
Egg in bread
- 1 egg;
- 1 piece of bread.
- Take a slice of bread (you can take any bread with the crust), cut the heart out of it and fry in a pan.
- Then pour the egg in the hole and fry on both sides. Also, you can add there tomatoes, ham, greens, etc.
Cooking time – 10 minutes.
Toast with an over-easy egg in the center! cut a hole in a piece of bread and butter up a hot pan with a quarter teaspoon of butter or margarine. put 1 egg in the center and flip after 1 and a half to two minutes.
Still unsatisfied & hungry? Oh, boy!
Go to the next page & find some more cool & simple recipes!
Omelet-souffle with ham and cheese
- 2 eggs;
- 2 slices of ham;
- piece of butter;
- cheese – 50 gr.
- Gently separate the yolks and whites and put them in separate bowls. Cut ham into thin strips. Whisk the egg yolks with salt and pepper, add ham. Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl and add to egg yolks.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the omelet. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and put omelet into the grill for 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Fold in half and serve, sprinkle with cheese.
Cooking time – 25 minutes.
To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKitchen Twitter: @Lauraskitchen Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mrsvitale
Farmer cottage cheese pancakes
- Cottage cheese – 250 gr;
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons;
- 2 eggs;
- Salt – a pinch;
- Flour – 5 tablespoons;
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon;
- Oil – 5 tablespoons.
- Thoroughly mash cottage cheese in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl: beat the eggs, add sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Combine the egg mass with cottage cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add flour (you can add a little more or less than specified in the recipe, it will depend on the humidity and density of cottage cheese) and knead the soft dough.
- Form the circles of dough, roll in flour, form the pancakes and spread on a preheated pan.
- Fry over medium heat 1-2 minutes
Cooking time – 35 minutes.
How to make Cottage cheese Pancakes. RECIPE HERE: https://bit.ly/2FFKVl8 MY ONLINE COOKING COURSE : https://bit.ly/2PDz1x2 COME TO MY SUPPER CLUB : https://bit.ly/2DtIxLQ SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: http://bit.ly/2nCJDhj OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE: Easy Desserts and Cupcakes Recipes: http://bit.ly/2qPNnLb No bake Desserts: http://bit.ly/2qO93Jj Caramel desserts recipes : http://bit.ly/2qchQ4W Delicious Summer Recipes: http://bit.ly/2qaBRsD Mirror glazed cakes: http://bit.ly/2qLOKwh Cakes & Baking Recipes: http://bit.ly/2q3W6fx Russian Desserts: http://bit.ly/2buzdX8 Best Lava Cakes : http://bit.ly/2qPuhok NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!