Every woman wants to keep youth, freshness, and beauty as long as possible. But wrinkles that are barely noticeable at the beginning, gradually turn into deep wrinkles. If you did not avoid them, it’s not a big problem! There are many ways that can restore youth and beauty of the skin!
Why do wrinkles appear?
The reasons for the appearance of wrinkles are quite a lot. The main and the most common of they are:
- Unhealthy food containing preservatives, refined fats, sugar. There is lack of vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and beauty in this food;
- The environment condition;
- A wrong rhythm of life;
- Lack of physical activity;
- Bad habits (smoking, drinking, lack of sleep).
Methods of correction of deep wrinkles
To obtain a smooth and young skin, every woman chooses her own way. For some, the best ones are homemade masks, massage and use of creams and serums for facials. Others prefer salon treatments with the most advanced technologies. Sure, using either option, it should be remembered about the risks and guarantees and clearly follow the rules of application of a drug and spend money only for effective procedures.
Modern salon treatment against wrinkles
- Facial contour. An alternative to plastic surgery. It is used for the correction of facial contours and wrinkles around the nose and lips, around the eyes and on the forehead. Under the skin is injected filler, that retains form and stores the result for 1-4 years, depending on the drug.
- Mesotherapy. Multiple superficial injections for different parts of the skin. Most often used to eliminate facial wrinkles around the eyes. Introduced drug control protein production and accelerates the regeneration of skin cells.
- Laser peeling. Under the influence of the light beam of a certain length occurs the destruction of dead skin cells without mechanical action. As a result, it noticeably smoothes skin relief, eliminates scars, reduces deep wrinkles. The skin begins to regenerate more actively, collagen is produced, thus there is a lifting effect. Suitable for virtually any facial area.
- Botox injection. It helps smooth out deep and long wrinkles between the eyebrows, on the forehead and around the eyes. Under the skin, the botulinum toxin is injected, which temporarily blocks the nerve impulses are transmitted facial muscles. Facial expressions and muscle activity are saved, and wrinkles disappear.
- Laser nano-perforation. The procedure is designed for mature skin and is suitable for delicate and sensitive areas – around the eyes, neck, and hands. The beam penetrates the skin through the hundreds of thousands of channels and forms microdamage. They are safe but cause the body to rapidly regenerate the epidermis. It begins to produce elastin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. As a result, skin looks younger.
Eliminating wrinkles at home
- Massage and gymnastics. Mimic exercises will help to maintain skin tone and elasticity. Massage provides blood flow to the epidermis and promotes cell regeneration. Massaging the face should be provided in the direction of least skin tension.
- Homemade cosmetics. Usage of masks, creams, compresses, prepared from natural ingredients is very effective. Also, many brands provide saturation cosmetics with plant essential oils that enhance the effect of the composition and activate the body’s own forces.
- Professional cosmetics. Many brands of cosmetics emit skin care lines for successfully wrinkles eliminating. It can be set of tools that should be used in combination, or individual formulations of the narrow purpose.
Making a choice in favor of one of the ways to correct deep wrinkles, you should consider the features and terms to get the result. Salon treatments provide a quick effect, but require some rehabilitation. Cosmetics are more accessible, but the result will have to wait a little longer.