- 1. 20 proven Turmeric benefits
- 2. 11 benefits of Turmeric on skin used by tens of thousands of people nowadays
- 3. DIY Peel-Off Turmeric Face Mask Recipe for Skin Discoloration, Acne Scars & Dark Marks
- 4. How To Use Turmeric to Brighten Skin, Reduce Dark Circles and Acne Scars, & Hair Growth
- 5. Top 10 Turmeric Face Mask Recipes for Glowing Skin
- 6. 7 Turmeric side effects you should know about
People started using Turmeric as a healing supplement in India more than 2500 years ago and the seasoning hasn’t lost its importance ever since!
There are so many health benefits of Turmeric that you can barely end up with two dozen points list! It is used both internally and externally: Turmeric powder for skin has been successfully used for skin rejuvenation and whitening!
Save money on the purchase of questionable supplements and expensive skin care cosmetics – buy Turmeric powders on Jiji instead and prepare universal, natural DIY skin care products at home!
1. 20 proven Turmeric benefits
- Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent;
- Proven prevention of prostate cancer and a means of arresting prostate cancer growth;
- Prevention of breast cancer and lung cancer;
- Prevention of melanoma, destruction of melanoma cells that have already formed;
- Reducing the risk of developing leukemia in children;
- Effective liver detoxifier;
- Prevention and slowing down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease;
- Prevention of metastases in different forms of cancer;
- Slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis;
- Natural painkiller and COX inhibitor;
- Health benefits of Turmeric powder include adjustment of fat metabolism: the golden spice is an excellent assistant in controlling your weight;
- An effective tool for treating depression;
- A great remedy for treating arthritis / rheumatoid arthritis;
- Strengthening the effect of chemotherapy, reducing the side effects of medications used;
- A promising treatment for pancreatic cancer;
- Improvement of the bile-expelling organs, prevention of gallstones formation;
- A promising treatment for multiple myeloma;
- Proven means for stopping the growth of new blood vessels in tumors;
- Acceleration of wound healing and regeneration of damaged skin;
- Treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases.
2. 11 benefits of Turmeric on skin used by tens of thousands of people nowadays
- Treatment of burns and cuts, prevention of bacterial infections;
- Rejuvenation of aging skin, the effect of glowing skin;
- Slowing hair growth on the face;
- Increasing the elasticity of the skin, stimulating the growth of new cells;
- Lightening of the skin and fight against pigmentation, struggling with pigmentation (turmeric is the active ingredient of natural cosmetic products);
- Fight against psoriasis, eczema, rash;
- Elimination of dandruff and scalp itch;
- Excellent care for oily skin;
- An effective remedy against acne and its consequences;
- Clarifying stretch marks;
- Softening of rough skin.
Read also: turmeric benefits for skin lightening
3. DIY Peel-Off Turmeric Face Mask Recipe for Skin Discoloration, Acne Scars & Dark Marks
4. How To Use Turmeric to Brighten Skin, Reduce Dark Circles and Acne Scars, & Hair Growth
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel here! http://bit.ly/1N5uawc. Give this video a thumbs up if you want to see more DIY videos 🙂 Follow me on my other social channels! *Website: deepicam.com http://bit.ly/1G1bohw *Instagram: instagram.com/deepicam http://bit.ly/1KqtwGS *Snapchat: deepicam *Twitter: twitter.com/deepicam http://bit.ly/1LdhJt4 *Facebook: facebook.com/deepicam http://on.fb.me/20lpvIp *Pinterest: pinterest.com/deepicamutyala http://bit.ly/1W9DJel xo Deeps
5. Top 10 Turmeric Face Mask Recipes for Glowing Skin
Turmeric face pack for glowing skin. How to use turmeric on face for glowing skin. Face mask for glowing skin homemade.
6. 7 Turmeric side effects you should know about
Side effects can occur when:
- you abuse the spice;
- you take it with medicines (you should consult your physician first);
- you have hemophilia and hypotension;
- you have cholelithiasis;
- you have pancreatitis and gastritis with high acidity;
- you have hepatitis;
- you are pregnant.
Are you an inveterate online shopper? Make your life easier – install updated Jiji app today – and tomorrow you will share it with your friends!