It’s only been a couple of years since the waist trainer was introduced into the world of fitness and beauty, but it’s already one of the most discussed and controversial beauty devices of the last decade.
The waist cincher was popularized by numerous celebrities like Kim Kardashian, and while waist training has millions of fans around the world, there are also plenty of critics of the device. Find out everything you need to know from our waist trainer review.
Find an affordable waist trainer on Jiji
1. What is waist training?
Many people think of waist trainers as simple corsets, but in reality, they are much more than that. A waist trainer is a piece of shaping underwear with high compression that is worn around the midsection. Combined with diet and exercise, a waist trainer can give you a flawless hourglass figure much sooner than you hoped.
This is where the biggest difference between corsets and waist trainers is: while corsets serve a purely visual function, waist cinchers help you lose weight in the right places and look fabulous even when you’re not wearing the trainer.
2. Waist trainer workout
Doing sports is essential for the success of your waist training journey, but not any type of workout will do. Before starting a workout, make sure the waist trainer fits properly – it should be just tight enough for you to be able to clasp it on the third row of hooks. If your waist trainer gives you pain or a pinching sensation, go up a size.
It’s essential to start waist training gradually. On your first day, don’t wear the waist cincher for more than 2 hours, and then add an hour of wearing every day until you can wear it for 8 hours straight. Adding exercise to your waist training routine will make the whole process even more effective. The best type of workouts for waist training is a mix of cardio and strength workouts for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
3. Best waist trainer for weight loss
As the waist trainers have gotten more and more popular, more and more brands starting making their own versions of the waist trainer. Here are the best ones you can get:
1. Rotita Plus Size Waist Trainer is designed specifically for curvy women who may have trouble finding a right-sized trainer. Another advantage of this waist trainer is that it is very lightweight and can be worn underneath all kinds of clothes.
2. Waist Gang Society Miracle Waist Shaper, which is the favorite waist trainer of many celebrities, including Kim K. This trainer can be easily fit to any body shape and instantly gives you the coveted hourglass curves.
3. Your Weigh Powerful Waist Trimmer, which is designed to make your waist area sweat during the day, thus making you lose weight faster and more efficiently. It’s smaller than other trainers and can be easily concealed by clothes throughout the day.
4. Ann Chery 2022 3 Hooks Waist Trainer may be the best waist trainer, judging by the number of positive reviews. It has wide shoulder straps for extra comfort and support, as well as three rows of hooks for a better fit as your waist gets smaller. Get your Ann Cherry waist trainer right now!
4. Waist trainer pros and cons
There are so many positive waist trainer reviews before and after that you can’t help but think that a waist trainer is the best thing that happened to the world of female fitness. However, there are also certain complaints about waist trainers. Here are the biggest pros and cons of using a waist cincher.
- Helps you achieve the ideal hourglass figure
- Helps you control what you eat and the size of your portions
- Gives you a better posture and promotes your self-confidence
- Allows you to quickly get in shape after giving birth
- Makes you look better in clothes
- Can make you feel uncomfortable due to waist cinching
- Prolonged use of a waist trainer can lead to muscle weakness
- Tight corsets can reshape your bone structure
- A wrong-sized waist trainer may give you breathing problems
- Acid reflux is one of the most common waist trainer side effects
It needs to be said that while waist training can have some common disadvantages, it’s still a pretty effective methods for quickly getting the body shape of your dreams – just make sure to wear it in moderation and combine it with other positive lifestyle changes like diet and exercise!
Find your new waist trainer with the Jiji app