There are lots of ways women can alter their hair to style it according to fashion. Some of these methods include substances that contain dangerous chemicals or hot curling irons, which can damage your hair and affect its health in the future. But using them doesn’t really make sense – your hair is beautiful the way it is and you should love it the way it is.
That’s why naturalista hairstyles are becoming more and more popular in our culture. Black natural hairstyles are really beautiful and authentic, and, if you care about your health, you should definitely try them. Here are a couple of the most beautiful natural hairstyles for black girls.
Stay healthy and beautiful with the Jiji app!
1. Bantu Knots
This is really easy and comfortable, yet original and fun hairstyle. It is perfect for girls with hair of medium length. Here is how you can make it:
- Take two strands of your hair and twist them;
- Make sure your two-strand braid doesn’t fall apart (you can use a natural hair gel);
- Make a knot with your braid by folding it around itself;
- Continue until your whole hair is tied in knots.
2. High puff
This hairstyle is even simpler than the previous one, and it gives somewhat free and wild look to your hair while being really comfortable to have. To make it, you’ll need:
- Separate and fluff your hair strands (works especially well after you untie your bantu knots);
- Gather and brush your hair on top of your head and tie it with a large rubber band;
- Use Naturalista Hair Beauty products or just a scarf or a headband to smooth your hair on the edges.
3. Bohemian curls
This is probably one of the most elegant, yet playful and eye-catching hairstyles on the list. There are lots of different variations of bohemian curls hairstyle, from short and puffy to long and wavy.
There are also lots of ways to make this hairstyle, one of the simplest ones is to use hair-rollers. There are some disadvantages in this hairstyle, though – you will need to constantly take care of your hair, as the curls can easily tangle.
4. Curly faux hawk
Being a bit edgy and unusual, this style is great if you want to stand out from the crowd. It is also a great hairstyle if you have long hair. You can make it by simply brushing your hair upwards and locking it in with bobby pins. Apply some gel to the edges to ensure that your hairstyle will stick.
5. The blow-out
This hairstyle doesn’t look like any other black hairstyles, so you should definitely try it if you want to experiment with your looks. It doesn’t involve any dangerous chemicals, yet you will still have to use some hair products to make your hair look this straight. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- Wash your head with good moisturizing shampoo;
- Apply deep conditioner;
- Blow-dry for about 20 minutes, then rinse;
- Apply a leave-in conditioner and blow-dry again.
- Read also: short natural hair twist
Download the Jiji app to be able to buy hair products for the best price!