When choosing between the Lexus RX 330 and RX 350 models, motorists often get puzzled and are not sure which car to buy. Both cars are cool, but each model has its advantages and disadvantages that you have to know in order to make the right choice.
This post has been written for those who want to make up their mind and make the right choice between the two cars!
Check out Lexus RX 350 price on Jiji – and you will see it’s much lower than on any car salon on the Web!
Lexus RX 330
Lexus RX 330 is a Japanese SUV enjoying great popularity among SUV lovers. Lexus started producing RX models in 1999 and immediately began to occupy the leading positions. After some time new competitors arrived so there was a need to release an improved version.
Lexus RX 330 advantages
- trip comfort;
- good cross-country pass ability;
- imposing appearance;
- soft suspension;
- a lot of functions in the controls;
- the salon has become much more luxurious and attractive and the interior upholstery is made of high quality materials;
- the headlights are automatically rotated when you turn, providing the driver with a better view of the road;
- trunk of the car has become more capacious.
Lexus RX 330 problems
- a well-known problem with all versions of Lexus cars of the series is the failure of catalysts and oxygen sensors;
- all versions of RX were equipped with adaptive 5-speed automatic transmission which doesn’t operate very smoothly when you press the gas pedal after free-wheeling;
- another drawback is the noise made by the rear wheel bearings that can fail at any moment;
- japanese crossovers can feature either conventional spring suspension or pneumatic one with adjustable ride height. However, neither of them is suitable for off-road use;
- there are some problems with the salon too. For example, many owners complained about white flakes and bad smell coming from the air conditioner. The source of discomfort is the corrosive evaporator;
- weak main light is another drawback;
- the cost of spare parts for Lexus may be very high too.
Please watch: “2007 Mercedes GL450 review at 150,000 miles – getting expensive, but still worth it.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4BumrwCQg –~– 2005 Lexus RX330 review – In 3 minutes you’ll be an expert on the Lexus RX330 jortunney.com This month we’re plugging a funny video about the Infiniti IPL and the fact that our salesman was completely misinformed about why it is called the IPL, discovering only in the end that he has completely embarrassed himself.
Lexus RX 350
Many users of the Lexus RX350 praise its good sound and heat insulation. Typically, drivers describe it this way: “I do not need to raise my voice to be heard by the passengers when I’m driving at a high speed”. This feature is guaranteed by the laminated windshield.
Lexus RX 350 advantages
- excellent dynamics;
- quality work of the suspension;
- low fuel consumption;
- comfortable front seats;
- great noise insulation.
Lexus RX 350 problems
- the work of the gearbox;
- the quality of the body and paintwork;
- power reserve;
- poor quality on-board computer.
Lexus has always focused on customer preferences. Therefore, the new crossover has earned the love of many loyal fans around the world.
When your preference is low fuel consumption – Lexus RX350 becomes the best option, both for the city and for country outings. Just keep in mind that Lexus RX 350 is a luxury car and demands the appropriate care and respect.
With a far more aggressive exterior, technology packed interior and better mechanics, the 2016 Lexus RX has been upgraded enough to remain relevant while not deviating from its winning formula.
Make the right choice: find Lexus RX 350 or Lexus RX330 for sale on Jiji – take the advantage of shopping on greatest online marketplace on the Web!