In present days, cars and their prices in Nigeria are represented by the wide variety of options, which match your expectations and are not shocking for your budget. Tokunbo cars price list is one of the most popular search requests, which finally leaves thousands of Nigerians with new cars.
Nigerians prefer quite diverse models with Toyota remaining the obvious leader for years, maybe because on prices of brand new toyota cars in Nigeria Jiji are affordable.
If you think about buying a vehicle this year, take a look at the most popular used cars for sale in Nigeria.
Lexus RX 350
- Comfortable and stylish leather seats, heated and ventilated
- Innovative steering and suspension system, convenient in the most diverse conditions, including the isolation from road vibrations
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Upgraded safety features, including rear view cameras, blind spot monitoring, and a wide range of standard features.
- 300 horsepower and eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Impressive tech features – one of the best audio systems available today
- Advanced smartphone integration
Lexus RX 350 price in Nigeria: from N3,850,00
Earlier models are available at even lower prices. For instance, Lexus RX300 price in Nigeria starts from N2,200,000
Buy Lexus RX 350 for the best price!
Toyota Corolla 2010
- One of the world’s best-selling cars (and Jiji’s price of Toyota Corolla in Nigeria is one of the reasons)
- Advanced safety features with pedestrian detection and cruise control system
- High-quality dynamic interior design with enough rear seat space and very spacious backseats
- High personalization level with several individual trim levels; keyless entry, heated seats, sunroof, and navigation come as options
- Advanced technological equipment
- High fuel efficiency
- Besides reliability, it is easy to maintain
- Smoth shifting auto transmission and drive in general
Toyota Corolla 2010 price in Nigeria: from N2,650,000
Buy Toyota Corolla 2010 for the best price!
- Stylish sporty look
- Reliability: proper maintenance guarantees few problems and easy repairs
- Fuel efficiency thanks to four-cylinder engine and the possibility to run on unleaded fuel
- Poweful engine as for sedan – 268 horsepower
- Sport-tuned suspension and well-balanced performance on the go
- High capacity – enough for comfortable family drives
- Five-star safety rating with ultimate protection from danger, blind-spot monitor, and lane departure warnings
- Ungraded sound system, wireless charger, cruise control, and other premium features
Price of Toyota Camry in Nigeria: from N1,650,000
Buy Toyota Camry for the best price!
Volkswagen Golf 4
- Vehicle of the premium class
- Reliability in every feature, from engine to tires
- High fuel efficiency
- Flexibility, achieved with the help of six-speed gearbox
- Simle and laconic interior
- Great budget vehicle option
Golf 4 price in Nigeria: from N400,000.
However, Volkswagen Nigeria price list varies consderable depending on a model – get ready for the increase of prise for the latest models.
Buy Volkswagen Golf 4 for the best price!
- High level of comfort, which does not get worth with time.
- Excellent design makes a car truly noteciable and recognisable – sleek and sporty
- Refined interior with leather seats, well-equipped cabin, and enough space for entire family
- Innovative technological equipment, including touch screen infotament system and InControl Apps function
- High efficiency of fuel expenditures and low CO2 emission
- Comfort and balanced and accurate balanced drives.
Range Rover price in Nigeria: from N1,680,000
Buy Range Rover for the best price!
Toyota Venza 2010
- Spacious interior with innovative storage and acccent on the practical features
- High level of reliability and safety, proved with strong crash test storage
- Attractive and innovative design, luxury-oriented breakthrough exterior
- Fuel efficiency thanks to four-cylinder engine
- Smooth drives and responsive perfrmance with six-speed automatic transmission
- Cruise control, climate control, telescopic steering wheel, and a list of innovative features as bonuses
- 182 horsepower guaratees good performance in different conditions
Toyota Venza 2010 price in Nigeria: from N4,500,000
Buy Toyota Venza 2010 for the best price!
- Impressive performance in various conditions thanks to the powerful V-6 engine with 295 horsepower – strong enough to pull a trailer
- Fuel-saving option in Hybrid models, achieved through the installation of direct-injected fuel system
- Eight-speed transmission guarantees smooth shifts and enjoyable everyday drives
- New style with a grill of platinum color, new wheels, LED lights, and several new color options (including walnut and salsa red)
- Spacious enough to accommodate eight passengers without giving up comfort
- Advanced safety features – cruise control and lane departure warning come as default features
Price of Toyota Highlander in Nigeria: from N1,400,000
Buy Toyota Highlander for the best price!
- Engaging to drive and very quite inside
- Eight-speed automatic shift ensures smooth drives
- Improved fuel economy thanks to the new transmission
- All-wheel -drive version is a rare option among minivans
- Very spacious cabin with three rows of seats with enough room to feel comfortable for all passengers
- Advanced safety gear that helps to feel confident on the road
- Infotaiment system with user-friendly upgraded interface
Toyota Sienna price in Nigeria: from N1,050,000
Buy Toyota Sienna for the best price!
- High quality and high affordability; perfect price-quality combination
- Reliability guarantees minimal repairs (concerning both freuency and cost)
- Dashboard design is best in the segment
- Ultimate safety, regardles of a model
- Rich selection – from luxury class cars to minivans and SUVs
Hyundai Nigeria price list is diverse: the prices for used Huyndai Elantra in a good keep on Jiji starts from N1,450,000
Prices of cars in Nigeria 2017 were a good surprise for those, who decided to buy their first car. Prices of Toyota cars in Nigeria helped to hold the leading position for the manufacturer and helped to increase the number of drivers on the roads. You are welcome to join, too.