Moringa oil is made from Moringa Oleifera Tree seeds. The seeds have a very high content of phytonutrients and can prove beneficial for your general health. Lots of people who care about their health are now aware of the numerous Moringa benefits. It is also widely used in the production of the skin care remedies.
Let’s find out how to make Moringa oil yourself, how to use it correctly and what benefits it will bring to your health!
Start living a Healthy Life today with Jiji!
1. Health benefits of Moringa oil
Moringa oil features these advantages:
- Good antioxidant.
- Fights inflammations.
- Skin rejuvenating.
2. Moringa oil for hair growth
Still, don’t have a clue about Moringa oil and hair growth? Watch this video and get your hair healthier and just perfect!
How to Use Moringa in your Daily Diet for Hair Growth. Moringa isn’t only for hair growth, it may help to restore your hair if you are going through hair loss or have dry, brittle hair.
3. Moringa oil benefits for face
Anti-aging effect, glow effect, fighting acne, curing cuts, moisturizer – you can see all these benefits in every Moringa oil for face review. Watch this video to learn more!
Moringa Oil, also know as Ben Oil, is known as the Miracle Oil. It has so many benefit for your hair, skin, and overall health. Product in this video: True Moringa Oil – https://truemoringa.com/collections/facial-oil Use Discount Code DISCOVERINGNATURAL for $5 off first purchase From TrueMoringa website: “Prepare your skin for anti-aging, moisturizing radiance – just the way nature intended.
4. Uses of Moringa oil
- As an ingredient in soaps and hair care products.
- You can add it to some dishes and marinades.
- It can be used in mechanics for lubrication of parts.
- Ingredient in fragrances.
- Effective against acne.
Therefore, Moringa oil is widely used in all kinds of industries, but all uses of Moringa leaves – is a whole different topic.
5. Moringa side effects
- It doesn’t taste good.
- Moringa is a blood coagulant agent.
- Some people may experience nausea, diarrhea or heartburn after consuming this oil.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not eat it.
6. How to make Moringa oil without machine
It’s true that Moringa oil price may seem too high for some people. That’s why a growing number of people search how to make moringa oil without any machines in home conditions.
The cold press method of moringa oil extraction requires electrical extraction machine while the solvent extraction method doesn’t.
But there’s one easier way… check out Moringa oil price on Jiji and buy it cheaper from real sellers – choose the best price!
6.1. Solvent extraction
This method works based on different solubility properties of two ingredients. This is how you can get to making Moringa oil at home:
- Place the seeds in a pan and fry them stirring until they become dark brown.
- Then put the seeds into a blender and crush them.
- Place the crushed seeds in some hot water and start boiling them. As soon as you see oil on top, boil 20 more minutes and stop.
- Skim the oil off and cool it before pouring it into a bottle.
- And you are done! Other methods of solvent extraction are utilized in commercial Moringa oil production.
Also check out this video of how to make Moringa oil from powder:
We made this Video Series in West Africa. Process of growing Moringa and then making its precious oil. The Video Series “How to make money in Africa” aim to give business advice to young Africans. Produced by MEMORABLE DOCS, Jose Luis Mejias, for Africa Startup in The Gambia.
6.2. How to make Moringa oil cold press
If you’re up to live a healthy life and don’t want to ignore the Nature’s gifts, these posts can also be very interesting for you:
Install free updated Jiji app now – choose the most convenient way to use Jiji!