- 1. Benefits of cinnamon for your health
- 2. Cinnamon side effects
- 3. Multiple cinnamon uses
- 4. 18 benefits of cinnamon and honey
- 5. Health benefits of cinnamon and lemon
- 6. Cinnamon tea for weight loss
Almost any woman has this brownish powder in the kitchen. The most widespread cinnamon uses are adding it to sweet dough, hot drinks, meat dishes and cereals. Besides, it can be added to perfumes.
However, cinnamon is not only aromatic spice, it’s also an effective medical remedy. A wide variety of health benefits of cinnamon was known even in the ancient times!
Now you are going to find out everything about them!
The main benefit of reasonable online shopping is that you can allow yourself more. Stay with Jiji!
1. Benefits of cinnamon for your health
Well, what is cinnamon powder all about?
- One of the greatest health benefits of cinnamon powder is polyphenol which is a strong
- The spice increases the resistance of the body to insulin, so it is recommended for people with type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Only 1 g per day has a beneficial effect on blood markers!
- Anti-inflammatory properties: fights against respiratory tract infections, prevents the growth of Listeria and Salmonella bacteria.
- Minimizes the risk of cardio diseases (you need to take only 120 mg a day!)
- Reduces the ability to accumulate tau protein in the brain, which is a biomarker of Alzheimer’s disease, normalizes the level of neurotransmitters and protects neurons from destruction.
- Fights and destroys cancer cells. Cinnamon is toxic for tumors!
- Anti-virus properties: it’s even effective against HIV
- Reduces the pain in IBS.
- Relieves pain in arthritis and osteoporosis.
- One of the most important cinnamon powder benefits is its antibacterial properties.
- Effective against colds.
- Relieves the symptoms of PMS in women.
- Cures impotence and erectile dysfunction.
2. Cinnamon side effects
There are no direct contraindications to cinnamon; it’s important not to abuse it, though.
Cinnamon contains cumarin, a substance that can cause liver damage that does not have any symptoms. The people sensitive to the substance and those who suffer from severe liver disease are particularly susceptible to the influence of coumarin.
3. Multiple cinnamon uses
3.1. Cinnamon is widely used in cooking
There are lots of uses of cinnamon powder. It can be added to:
- Sweets: cakes, cookies, gingerbread, muffins, sweet fruit pies, sweet porridge, mousses, stewed fruit, jellies, jams and curd pastes;
- Fruit and vegetable salads.
- Cold fruit soups;
- Main dishes: cold and hot poultry dishes, rice with meat.
- Mushroom, meat and fruit marinades.
Cinnamon roll pancakes recipe:
RECIPE: https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/cinnamon-roll-pancakes/ Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are cinnamon rolls and pancakes, combined! Fluffy, soft pancakes with a cinnamon swirl filling and a cream cheese glaze on top. So fun for breakfast or brunch!
3.2. It can be used in various drinks: punches, grogs, etc.
Refreshing milk & cinnamon drink recipe:
Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas, learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
3.3. A cinnamon note can be often felt in perfumes.
Top 5 Menton masculine Cinnamon perfumes:
3.4. It is also great for cosmetic masks for face, body and hair.
DIY Cinnamon moisturizing exfoliating face mask recipe:
Re-upload. I lost all of my recent videos due to a computer crash. So this is a re-record of an update from a few weeks ago.
Cinnamon powder and honey mask effectively fights acne:
If you’re allergic to cinnamon, don’t use this mask. If your skin is very very sensitive, try a patch test on the arm and don’t use if you get any irritation or use 1 TEASPOON instead of 1 TABLESPOON of Cinnamon. Make sure you avoid getting anything on your eyes!
Extreme hair growth cinnamon hair mask:
Check out Amazon recommend store for products used.👇 https://www.amazon.com/shop/babilonkay Check out my merchandise👇 http://babilonkay.spreadshirt.com If you have a Sensitive Scalp I would Test it out on a very small area of your dry scalp, Damping your scalp my irritate it. Definitely test it out before you apply it to your entire scalp.
Cinnamon Honey Body Mask:
Blythe shows Jama Leigh how to make a cinnamon honey body mask. You can watch Blythe Raw Live on Fridays at noon pt here – http://www.blytheraw.com.
4. 18 benefits of cinnamon and honey
18 cures of Cinnamon and Honey! Great information!! Cinnamon and Honey! Drug companies won’t like this one getting around. Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mix of honey and cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world.
5. Health benefits of cinnamon and lemon
Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1 Recipes4Health: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bZhXBHIb51n1fE3VWPmcQ/videos To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com Lemon and cinnamon are two very healthy foods that can promote our overall health a number of different ways. In fact, when they are combined together, their health benefits are enhanced and this mixture becomes a powerful and potent nutrient powerhouse.
6. Cinnamon tea for weight loss
Check out the numerous health benefits of cinnamon tea:
The Many Health Benefits of Cinnamon Tea http://berryfruit.info/berry-fruit-site-map Vegetable & Fruits Health benefits. banana, plum, apple, cherries, corn, strawberries, Avocados, pears, nectarines, spinach, papaya, cauliflower, asparagus & many more.
Now, knowing the benefits of cinnamon tea, check out how to lose weight fast with the help of this easy-to-prepare cinnamon & honey drink:
Honey and cinnamon Tea/ Honey and cinnamon drink for weight loss 1 Glass of water 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder 1 teaspoon honey Boil water. Mix cinnamon powder. Let the water take up all the goodness of the cinnamon for about 10 minutes. Strain the tea. Add honey. Stir well and serve.
Install free updated Jiji app now – the new app designed to get the full comfort & satisfaction from online-shopping on Jiji!