- 1. How to answer interview questions: intro
- 2. Job interview questions and answers
- 2.1. “Tell us about yourself”
- 2.2. “Why do you want to work with us?”
- 2.3. “What can you do for us that others can’t do?”
- 2.4. “Why should we hire you?”
- 2.5. “Do you want to occupy my post (if the interviewer is your future boss)?”
- 2.6. “What do you want from this job?”
- 2.7. “Have you made the mistakes, which led to the financial loss of your company?”
- 2.8. “How long will it take you to learn and make a contribution?”
- 2.9. “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- 2.10. “How much do you expect to work with us?”
- 2.11. “Why did you decide to change your past work?”
- 2.12. “What kind of salary will suit you best?”
- 2.13. “How would you rate the company you have worked for?”
- 3. Sample interview question and answer
- 4. Teacher interview questions
Almost nobody likes these stressful job interviews as well as answering tough interview questions, and the one reason for that is that the answers can be taken incorrectly.
Nevertheless, job interview questions are an integral part of the process of getting a new, promising job. Keep in mind that being interviewed is a skill, and if you do the necessary preparations, you will ace it every single time!
Here are the most common and the toughest jobs interview questions and answers in Nigeria – read these important interview tips and get ready in advance to get the job of your dream!
Tons of promising job offers are waiting for you – find your job on Jiji!
1. How to answer interview questions: intro
The first thing to keep in mind is that often the question itself is not the point of the HR’s interest. Interview questions and answers are just the part of the game sometimes.
The employer wants to see your reaction, the way you think and act in an unordinary situation, how often do you tell the truth or lie, and if you lie – how good are you in improvising!
The second important thing is that any job interview questions and answers sample wouldn’t save you for 100% – interview questions and answers examples will just prepare you psychologically.
Having at your disposal these job interview questions and answers, you will anyway have to improvise and be creative. It’s better to laugh at the stupid question and say something really funny than to lie with the dull face!
2. Job interview questions and answers
2.1. “Tell us about yourself”
This is one of the most common interview questions.
- Your best response time is 1-2 minutes.
- Briefly describe who you are, in which professional direction you are moving and developing.
- Use the key theses from your resume.
- Speak only in a positive way.
2.2. “Why do you want to work with us?”
- Do not start by saying what you want. First, talk about the needs of the company and try to offer something that you can do for it.
- Say that you want to be a part of a company, pay attention to its strengths.
- Tell that you are interested in the tasks that you can solve at this position.
- Describe your interest in the same goals pursued by the company.
2.3. “What can you do for us that others can’t do?”
- Tell the interviewer about the successful experience in previous companies, about the way you coped with the problems, compare it with the work you are applying for.
- Tell only about your own merits, do not try to belittle other candidates.
2.4. “Why should we hire you?”
How to answer job interview questions like that??
- Describe the knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities you have.
- Be positive, confident and accurate in your answer.
2.5. “Do you want to occupy my post (if the interviewer is your future boss)?”
“Perhaps in 20 years or near that… I am quite sure that by that time you will manage the company, and you will need a good, loyal assistant like me”.
2.6. “What do you want from this job?”
- “The ability to use my skills, do my job perfectly and get the desired recognition.”
- “The opportunity to develop and improve myself.”
- Mention that you are interested in complex tasks, and you are sure that this job will provide you with such a challenge.
2.7. “Have you made the mistakes, which led to the financial loss of your company?”
“To be honest, I’m glad that I have nothing to say because nothing like this has ever happened.”
Feeling that you deserve more than you get on your current job? Leave your CV on Jiji today and get the job of your dream tomorrow!
2.8. “How long will it take you to learn and make a contribution?”
- «Not that much. I quickly get accustomed, get used to the «internal clock», and appreciate the result».
- Tell them how quickly you got involved in the process at your last job.
2.9. “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
Just do not say that you don’t know! Show the employer what you have thought (and more than once) about your career path and your professional goals DO coincide with this vacancy.
2.10. “How much do you expect to work with us?”
“As long as we both believe that my contribution and achievements are at a high level”.
2.11. “Why did you decide to change your past work?”
- “That work limited me in my professional development, it’s time to move on.”
- If you were fired, it is better to give a “typical” answer: say that the reason for quitting the last job was the reductions of your entire department/direction/project was dissolved.
2.12. “What kind of salary will suit you best?”
Here we got one of the toughest interview questions in Nigeria!
- Be sure to prepare in advance – look for the levels of the salaries of employees of this company.
- Try to evade this issue if it goes at the beginning of the job interview.
- Name a little more than the average salary in the company. This answer usually suits the employer.
2.13. “How would you rate the company you have worked for?”
“That was a good place that allowed me to gain great experience, learn new things and in general become more professional.”
3. Sample interview question and answer
08 common Interview question and answers – Job Interview Skills 1. “Tell me a little about yourself.” You should take this opportunity to show your communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Because there is no right or wrong answer for this question, it is important to appear friendly.
4. Teacher interview questions
More info: http://classroomcaboodle.com/teacher-resource/teacher-interview-questions-responding-like-master/ Can you “tell me about yourself” or explain your biggest weakness to a teacher interview committee? They’ll ask! Betsy Weigle explains how to answer these tough questions in a way that promotes your teaching credentials. Classroom Caboodle.
Install free updated Jiji app now and try the best way to get the most winning Jiji deals!