Alkaline coffee is one of the latest health crazes in the world. Thousands of Nigerians have already experienced the Liven alkaline coffee benefits, but some are still wondering what it is and what it can do for their health. Find out everything about Liven alkaline coffee right now!
Find the best prices on alkaline coffee in Nigeria on Jiji
1. What is alkaline coffee?
Alkaline coffee has been designed for those people who keep to an alkaline diet. They can’t enjoy regular coffee, but alkaline coffee has been regarded as the next best thing for fitness-conscious people.
Alkaline coffee tastes exactly like the usual coffee and can be served both hot an cold. It’s made from the same coffee beans as regular coffee, but enriched with various phytonutrients and phytoalcaline powder for an even more noticeable effect.
2. Alkaline coffee benefits for health
So why exactly are so many people switching from old school coffee to the delicious and refreshing alkaline drink? Here is what regular use of alkaline coffee can do for your health.
- Alkaline coffee can boost your immune system, giving your body the ability to fight off various diseases, especially infections and viruses that cause different unpleasant conditions.
- This type of coffee is known to lower the bad cholesterol levels in the blood, preventing all kinds of cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure in particular.
- A cup of alkaline coffee in the morning can give you enough energy to remain active and productive for the duration of your work day.
- Excessive smoking and drinking are obviously bad for your health. You should do your best to drop these bad habits, and while you’re doing it, add alkaline coffee to your diet to alleviate some of the negative influences of alcohol and smoking on the body.
- Alkaline coffee can improve blood circulation, causing more oxygen to reach your organs and body parts.
- Fatigue is a very common condition nowadays, with every single person expressing it from time to time due to too much work or other commitments. Alkaline coffee can reduce fatigue, making you feel more energetic.
- Using Liven alkaline coffee for weight loss has to primary positive effects. First, it can be used as a low-calorie drink throughout the day instead of high-calorie snacks. Second, alkaline coffee can boost your energy before a workout, making you exercise more efficiently.
- Alkaline coffee has a rejuvenating effect on your skin.
3. Side effects of alkaline coffee
Alkaline coffee producers can name dozens of health benefits of their product, but the base of this drink is still regular coffee, which is why the Liven alkaline coffee side effects are similar to the side effects of simple coffee:
- Stomach pain and nausea are some of the most common digestive reactions on coffee, especially if you drink it on an empty stomach.
- Coffee and alkaline coffee can potentially cause anxiety and elevate your heart rate, which can be very harmful if you suffer from a heard condition.
- Headache is a less common individual reaction to alkaline coffee, but it’s still rather likely to occur.
- Trouble falling asleep and maintaining a healthy sleeping schedule are some of the most frequent side effects of both regular and alkaline coffee.
Find the best products for your health on the Jiji app