A rechargeable fan is one of the most helpful home devices, especially during the hot summer days. The rechargeable fan price is high compared to the regular fans, but the many benefits of rechargeable fans make it a worthy purchase. Find out how much is rechargeable fan in Nigeria!
Shop affordable rechargeable fans on Jiji
1. How to choose a rechargeable fan
The variety of rechargeable fans right now is so big that finding the best rechargeable fan in Nigeria may be quite a challenge. Here are 5 things to consider when shopping for a rechargeable fan.
- The room size is one of the biggest factors to take into account when choosing between the two largest groups of fans: standing and ceiling fans. Even the best ceiling fans in Nigeria are designed for rooms with the height of 2.8 meters and more, so if your ceiling is lower, better go for the standing fan.
- The battery is the heart of a rechargeable fan, which is why it’s so important to choose a good battery. A low-quality battery will take a full day to charge and will only give you 2 hours of use, while a good battery will do the opposite.
- Some rechargeable fans have additional features like LED lights and the ability to charge other devices via USB ports, but specialists recommend to go for fans with limited functionality, so that the battery lasts longer.
- There are two primary ways of charging the fan: electricity and solar energy. Both are very practical, but you can take the best of both worlds by choosing a rechargeable fan with a combination of two charging methods.
- The price of rechargeable fan in Nigeria is a very important deciding factor, and the best way to make the right choice here is to determine a budget and only look for fans in your price range.
2. Top 5 rechargeable fans in Nigeria
Looking for the best rechargeable fan review to help you make the perfect choice? Here is the top 5 of rechargeable fans available right now in Nigeria!
1. Universal rechargeable fan with light
The best standing fan in Nigeria in terms of portability is this surprisingly lightweight fan that weighs just 1kg. This fan is equipped with a light and will give you 8 hours of use from a single charge, while the light will last for 18 hours! You can get it for ₦2,500.
2. QASA Ceiling Solar Rechargeable Fan
The number one on our ceiling fan price list in Nigeria is the fan from QASA. The ₦35,000 price of ceiling fan in Nigeria makes it a rather expensive option, but just imagine how much money you’ll save thanks to the solar power!
3. Binatone Standing Rechargeable Fan
A Binatone rechargeable fan is one of the best choices you can make when shopping for a standing rechargeable fan. With 16-inch blades for maximum coolness, a remote control, and a convenient remote control, this Binatone fan is definitely worth its price of ₦18,000.
4. Lontor Rechargeable Standing Fan
If you want to not only score the best standing fan price in Nigeria, but also want your new device to look good in your interior, consider this Lontor fan with green and purple blades. With 18-inch blades, USB output, and the reasonable price of ₦19,000, it’s clearly a solid choice.
5. QASA Rechargeable Table Fan
In case you only need a small fan to keep the area around your desk cool, you’re guaranteed to love the ₦10,000 rechargeable table fan from QASA. It’s compact, it’s powerful, it’s good-looking, and it can be a great fit for any room in your house, including the kitchen!
Enjoy money-saving deals on thousands of products with the Jiji app