There are many aspects to enjoying a blissful and refreshing sleep every night, and the quality of the mattress you’re sleeping on is among the most vital ones. Find out how to choose a good mattress and how much is mattress in Nigeria!
Enjoy the lowest price of mattress in Nigeria with Jiji
1. How to choose a mattress
Want to know how to choose a mattress that will ensure your comfortable sleep for years? Here are three most important parameters to check.
Today you can find mattresses with the following types of materials used inside:
- Innerspring mattresses are the most affordable option nowadays. They are very firm, durable, cool down easily, and are perfect for those who shop on a budget or want to stick to the traditional way of buying a mattress.
- Memory foam mattresses are rather modern. Their biggest appeal is their ability to adapt to every body and help you sleep more comfortably than ever. Plus, memory foam mattresses isolate the motion on one part of the bed, which is ideal for people who sleep with a partner who tosses and turns all night long. The only downside is that memory foam mattresses retain heat, which is not great for hot nights.
- Orthopedic mattresses are similar to memory foam mattresses, with the most important difference being that orthopedic mattresses are designed with increased support in certain areas of the mattress, giving a better support to your back and joints.
- Latex mattresses are loved for their bouncy and responsive structure. Moreover, latex is one of the coolest mattress materials out there, which is perfect for those who have trouble sleeping because of the heat. Plus, a latex mattress doesn’t have any odd odours like some other types.
2. Sleeping position and firmness
Many mattress shoppers are surprised to learn that their preferred sleeping position should be taken into account when looking for a new mattress.
- If you mostly sleep on your side, a mattress that is too hard won’t give you a good sleeping experience. Look for a medium-soft mattress that will eliminate the discomfort in your hips and shoulders due to a too hard mattress.
- Sleeping on your stomach is not great for your health, which is why it’s essential to alleviate the negative effect by choosing the right mattress. Go for medium-firm mattress that will relieve some of the pressure from your torso and prevent the spine from curving.
- Sleeping on the back when the mattress is too soft causes your body to sink, which then leads to back pain. Your mattress should provide your body with enough support, so look for a medium-firm mattress; preferably, memory foam.
Your weight is another important factor for choosing the right mattress. Generally, the heavier you are, the firmer your mattress should be. People under 70kg will fill perfectly happy on a mattress with medium firmness, while people over 100kg should look for a medium-firm or firm one.
2. Prices of mattresses in Nigeria
Here are the most popular mattress types in Nigeria with prices.
1. Mouka foam
Check out the Mouka foam prices:
- Mouka Sunrise Mattress – ₦40,000
- Mouka Semi-Orthopedic Mattress – ₦52,000
- Mouka Mondeo Mattress – ₦70,000
- Mouka Zippy Kids Mattress – ₦35,000
- Mouka Comfy Plus – ₦30,000
- Mouka Fantasia Mattress – ₦150,000
2. Vita foam
Wondering about the Vita foam prices in the Nigerian market? Check out the prices of Vitafoam mattress in Nigeria! Here you will also find the orthopedic mattress prices in Nigeria.
- Vita Supreme – ₦28,000-₦70,000
- Vita Sizzle – ₦40,000-₦55,000
- Vitafoam Semi-Orthopedic Spring – ₦60,000
- Vita Corona – ₦60,000
- Vitafoam Orthopedic Mattress – ₦160,000
Shop with confidence and save money with the Jiji app