- 1. Health benefits of Moringa seed
- 2. Side effects of Moringa
- 3. How to use Moringa seed right
- 4. Proven Moringa weight loss recipes
Moringa is an Asian plant, a famous superfood.
The plant has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antibacterial properties, allowing you to care for the skin and its beauty and effectively lose weight.
Now we will look at all the known benefits of Moringa seeds, side effects and give an expert advice on how to use moringa seed for different purposes!
Buy quality Moringa supplements on Jiji at the lowest prices on the Web!
1. Health benefits of Moringa seed
- Antibacterial properties: a cure for trophic skin infections and rashes, an antiseptic.
- Treatment of diabetes and high cholesterol: Beta-sitosterol regulates cholesterol levels in the body.
- Slowing down the aging process: methanol and ethanol extracts showed an impressive level of antioxidant activity.
- Anti-carcinogenic properties: the product stops the growth and development of cancer cells, accelerates their death. According to scientists, taking Moringa powder for 3 weeks successfully fights against colon cancer, restraining its development.
There are a number of other indications for using this superfood:
- high blood pressure;
- swelling (except in cases of pregnancy);
- Weakened immunity (after illness, during colds, etc.);
- prevention of cancer and support for the treatment of oncology;
- Harsh working conditions (chemical industry, work with radiation, etc.);
- allergic diseases;
- increased physical activity;
- Inadequate diet;
- support in the treatment of inflammation.
Choose high-quality Moringa seeds on Jiji nearly for free!
2. Side effects of Moringa
- Moringa Olifiera is contraindicated in pregnancy, since it can cause miscarriage, especially in the early stages.
- Since the plant has anticoagulant properties with unknown strength of action, it should not be used for problems with blood coagulability and a few weeks before the abdominal operations.
- Using the seeds or alcohol extract of Moringa leaves, it is necessary to strictly observe recommended doses, since in serious overdoses (3-4 times) genotoxic action of the plant is possible.
- Also, the reception of the plant is contraindicated in nursing mothers and children.
- Consult a doctor before using the plant for medicinal purposes,.
Find quality Moringa powder supplements on Jiji at the best prices!
Health Tips and Weight Loss using moringa seeds
3. How to use Moringa seed right
3.1. Application for treatment of the body
Dilute a teaspoon in 150 ml of water (juice, milk, cold tea, etc.). You can add Moringa in smoothies, porridge, vegetable salad, morning omelette or muffin to tea. All the same, what is allowed to do with fiber or Japanese tea match, works here.
Capsules should be drunk for 2-4 pieces in the mornings and before bedtime.
3.2. Moringa seed for weight loss
Uploaded by Health Facts Review on 2017-04-18.
3.3. Moringa seed for skin and hair
What happens to your body when you consume Moringa Oleifera. The Miracle Tree Moringa Oleifera Health benefit for health Skin and Hair. Benefits of Moringa Powder, Moringa Seed, Moringa seed Oil and how to make moringa tea. Moringa Seeds Health Benefits https://youtu.be/49URNg3hg9Q
4. Proven Moringa weight loss recipes
4.1. 100% Natural Moringa Green Detox Diet Drink
4.2. Moringa Weight Loss Roti
4.3. Moringa Juice For Weight Loss & Pcos
4.4. Moringa Weight Loss Tea
4.5. The BEST Moringa Green Chutney For Weight Loss
moringa chutney for weight loss, the best green chutney for weight loss, how to lose weight fast with green chutney #greenchutney #weightloss #nisahomey #skinnyrecipes moringa juice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra8kT2ugHbA moringa powder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOFzs5rRVg Turmeric Tea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prl8f14ppzs —– ingredients: 1 cup coconut 2 shallots 2 green chilies 4 sprigs of moringa leaves 3/4 to
Install free updated Jiji app now and get the winning Jiji deals right on your smartphone!