Tiger generators have many reasons for their popularity in Nigeria: most importantly, it’s the combination of affordable prices and practicality. Wondering how much is a generator from the Tiger brand? Check out the Tiger generator prices in Nigeria!
Shop Tiger generators at the lowest prices in Nigeria on Jiji
1. Pros and cons of Tiger generators
The price of small generator in Nigeria from Tiger is so attractive that you may be ready to buy it no matter what its features are. However, Tiger generators have a rather low capacity and are not the best choice for large household and businesses, although they perform great in small home and small businesses.
Find out the advantages and drawbacks of Tiger generators to make the best possible decision.
- Tiger generator prices are their biggest advantage over the competitors: you can hardly find a cheaper generator in the Nigerian market.
- Tiger generators are famously fuel efficient, which is another reason why so many Nigerian households go for this brand. A completely full 4L fuel container of your Tiger generator will last you for a decent amount of time.
- According to the owners, generators made by Tiger are very easy to maintain: if you need to replace any parts in your generator, you’ll have no problem finding the right spare components, and the repair job won’t cost you a fortune.
- Unlike the more expensive generators, Tiger petrol generators cannot be used for a long time – for example, during a power outage. It is not recommended to use a Tiger generator for more than 6 consecutive hours.
- Due to the low capacity of Tiger generators, they cannot supply power to a large number of devices or devices that consume of electricity. For example, high-power devices like air conditioners, water boilers, and heaters should not be connected to a Tiger generator, while TVs, DVD players, fans, and home computers can be safely powered by a Tiger generator.
- Tiger generators are build from inexpensive materials and parts, which is why their rate of disintegration is pretty rapid. If you’re often using your generator, check it for wear every two weeks to avoid further deterioration, as well as prevent odd noises and burning smell coming out of the generator.
2. Tiger generator prices in Nigeria
If you’ve already seen the steep diesel generator price in Nigeria and are looking for a more affordable alternative, here is a price list for Tiger generators in 2018. Remember that you can buy your generator even cheaper if you shop on Jiji!
- Tiger TG950 650VA generator – ₦12,000
- Tiger TG1200 700VA generator – ₦23,000
- Tiger TG1400 generator – ₦25,000
- Tiger TG1800 900VA generator – ₦25,000
- Tiger TG1450 generator – ₦28,000
- Tiger manual gasoline generator – ₦33,000
- Tiger TG1500 generator – ₦35,000
- Tiger TPG2900E2 2.2KVA generator – ₦37,000
- Tiger TPG3000 2.5KVA generator – ₦41,000
- Tiger TPG3000 2.5KVA generator with key and wheel – ₦47,000
- Tiger TG2700 generator – ₦70,000
- Tiger TPG6500E2 5.0KVA generator – ₦75,000
Find money-saving offers on thousands of popular goods on the Jiji app