The bad breath is a very unpleasant thing. The problem is that it is unpleasant both for you and people around you. But the worst thing is that this problem often causes various psychological problems and negatively affect your social and personal life!
Most often, personal hygiene and a little knowledge, that will help to cope with the bad breath!
Go on and read how to get rid of bad breath fast and forever!
Buy proven remedies for the bad breath on Jiji at the best prices!
1. What causes bad breath?
- The most common cause of the bad breath is dryness in the mouth. Due to the insufficient amount of incoming water, the body reduces the production of saliva. The cells of the tongue begin to die off, the bacteria increase their activity, and these processes cause a problem.
- Also, the bad breath can be caused by the food leftovers stuck in the mouth. If you brush your teeth insufficiently carefully, the same bacteria start to multiply in the mouth, causing the bad breath.
- Another reason is the food we eat. Garlic, onions and cigarettes that cause an unpleasant smell, but this is only half the problem. Starvation and strict diets can also cause the bad breath. The body begins to destroy fat reserves, releasing the ketones, which give such an unpleasant effect.
- Do not forget about the state of your health. Diseases of the kidneys, liver, diabetes and pulmonary infections can also cause the bad breath. If you have symptoms of one of these diseases, it is best to consult a doctor. However, you can use the home remedies for bad breath to overcome the problem.
There are the other causes of bad breath:
- Changes in the hormonal background before menstruation also affect the functioning of the salivary glands: they reduce the production of saliva, it turns out to be viscous, with low oxygen content.
- As a result of long-term use of hormones, antidepressants, antihistamines, diuretic and sedative drugs, the amount of saliva reduces and the bad breath increases.
- Breathing through the mouth. If you breathe through the mouth when you are sleeping or training, the flora in your mouth becomes dry, bacteria increase their activity and you get the bad breath.
- When you are nervous, your mouth flora dries – this was experimentally proved not so long ago by a group of Brazilian scientists.
Choose branded high-quality oral-care products on Jiji – pay less and get more!
2. Bad breath cure: how to check out if you really have the problem?
Some people exaggerate the problem. The thing is that you may have some tiny smell from your mouth, but that doesn’t mean that somebody feels it too! But, anyway, you will still be straining and complexing. The reason of your nervous state is the «pseudo-halitosis», and you can live with it, if you pull yourself together!
The worst thing is when you have no signs of halitosis, and for some reason you imagine that you have a bad breath, you are afraid to open your mouth unless it is absolutely necessary, try to avoid close contact with people.
These are the signs of «halitophobia», and it is important to deal with it with a help of psychologist or even a psychiatrist.
First? You need to ensure that you have the bad breath, and the best way to do this is to use the breath freshness indicator. But there are easier ways to check it:
- lick your palm or wrist, wait a couple of minutes, and then sniff it;
- use a toothpick or dental floss, put it aside for a minute, then sniff it;
- rub the upper surface of your tongue (closer to its root) with a cotton pad, , and then sniff it.
The smell is really alarming? So, it is necessary to identify its causes and find out how to cure bad breath.
3. How to get rid of bad breath quickly
You eat every day, so you have to care about your oral health every day. And here are the main ways how to stop bad breath:
- Proper oral care begins with brushing your teeth with a fluoride toothpaste twice a day. Use parodontax toothpaste, because its slightly abrasive formula with sodium bicarbonate physically eliminates accumulations of dental plaque bacteria along the gum line. With daily use, parodontax toothpaste keeps the mouth clean and fresh.
- Drink plenty of water. A dry environment is more favorable for bacteria, so an insufficient amount of water will lead to an unpleasant odor.
- Use scrapers for the tongue. There is no more effective way than cleaning the tongue. The bacteria on it are the cause of bad breath.
- Rinse your mouth with a special fluid that you can find in any supermarket. Measure out the specified amount of fluid and rinse out your mouth for 30 seconds. After that, try not to eat and smoke for at least 30 minutes.
- Use dental floss. Many bacteria stay between the teeth. The only way to get rid of them is a dental floss.
- Eat the right food. There are several products that are good natural bad breath remedy. They are: green tea, cinnamon, oranges, berries, apples, celery.
- Avoid strong-smelling foods, such as onions, garlic, and spices, as well as beverages such as coffee and alcohol, which can temporarily give you the bad breath.
- Stop smoking. Smoking and chewing tobacco increases your chances to get the bad breath and can even change the color of the teeth, so quit smoking to keep your teeth white and your breath fresh!
Find high-quality mouthwashes on Jiji – choose the best products at the lowest prices!
4. How to control bad breath
Most experts agree that chewing gum is the most useless way of how to avoid bad breath. Here’s what you can chew as an alternative:
- cinnamon sticks (break off a small piece);
- carnation (less than one bud);
5. How to get rid of bad breath permanently
- Start eating right. When we eat improperly, the food does not have time to digest completely and lies in the stomach for some time, which causes bad breath. Watch this video about the proper food combinations – and this is how to cure bad breath naturally forever!
Link to free video on *HOW TO FIGHT CRAVINGS* https://gethotandhealthy.com/ * Link to where I buy my favorite snacks* https://thrivemarket.com/mona *Guys – I HIGHLY recommend finding getting these snacks / all superfoods at thrive market. They beat the prices of all health food stores (and if you use my link above you get 25% off your first purchase).
- Cure diseases, which can cause bad breath. Sinusitis, sinusitis or, for example, chronic tonsillitis are often the main reasons of the bad breath. The diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach ulcer or gastritis), problems with the lungs (pneumonia, purulent bronchitis, tuberculosis), diabetes, renal failure and other diagnoses also can cause the bad breath.
Here are some important tips on how to cure bad breath permanently:
Bad breath is a very touchy and personal question. Dental hygiene is important, but brushing your teeth twice a day and chewing gum may not be enough. There are scientifically proven cases of what may be the reasons behind bad breath. Let’s find the root of the problem.
Install free updated Jiji app now and get all the winning Jiji deals right on your smartphone!