- 1. How to buy a genuine Patek Philippe watch
- 2. Patek Philippe watch price list
- 1. Patek Philippe Calatrava Mechanical Men’s Watch
- 2. Patek Philippe Golden Ellipse Mechanical Men’s Watch
- 3. Patek Philippe Gondolo Manua Vintage Mechanical Men’s Watch
- 4. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Automatic Men’s Watch
- 5. Patek Philippe World Time Mechanical Men’s Watch
- 6. Patek Philippe Complicated Annual Calendar Automatic Men’s Watch
- 7. Patek Philippe Gondolo Mechanical Men’s Watch
Patek Philippe is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world of luxury watches. Everyone who doesn’t own a Patek Philippe watch wants one, but the Patek Philippe watch price may be too steep for some buyers. Check out our Patek Philippe price list 2018!
Shop Patek Philippe wristwatches at the lowest prices in Nigeria on Jiji
1. How to buy a genuine Patek Philippe watch
Patek Philippe is one of the most commonly faked watch brands in the world, and even though it’s possible to buy a fake Patek Philippe watch that has satisfying quality, most buyers are still looking for the genuine thing. Here are a few tips on how to spot a real Patek Philippe watch:
- Often a visual inspection is enough to tell a fake watch: bad craftsmanship quality, misspellings, or flimsy build are telltale signs of a fake item.
- A price can be another big giveaway: a genuine Patek Philippe watch costs millions of naira, so if you see an adequate-looking watch for ₦20,000, don’t expect it to be real.
- The easiest way to check the authenticity of a Patek Philippe watch is to take the serial number and refer to Patek Philippe: for a moderate fee, they will check the number to see if the watch is genuine.
2. Patek Philippe watch price list
Want to know how much is a Patek Philippe watch? Here are the current prices for the most popular models.
1. Patek Philippe Calatrava Mechanical Men’s Watch
The lowest Patek Philippe Geneve price for a genuine watch you can find right now is for a Calatrava mechanical watch. Encased in 18kt gold, with a white dial and black leather strap, this watch is often the first Patek Philippe for many buyers.
2. Patek Philippe Golden Ellipse Mechanical Men’s Watch
For those who prefer a bit of retro feel for their new wristwatch, Patek Philippe has just the right model: the Golden Ellipse. For a moderate Patek Philippe wrist watch price, you will get a rose gold case, brown dial, and a brown leather strap.
3. Patek Philippe Gondolo Manua Vintage Mechanical Men’s Watch
As one of the trendsetters in the world of luxury watches, Patek Philippe couldn’t stay away from the growing rose gold trend. Besides the rose gold dial, this watch has a white gold case and a vintage brown leather strap.
4. Patek Philippe Aquanaut Automatic Men’s Watch
A much more modern-looking wristwatch model from Patek Philippe is Aquanaut, a fully automatic watch with a high-tech design. Featuring a stainless steel case and stainless steal bracelet, the Aquanaut watch is refined and elegant.
5. Patek Philippe World Time Mechanical Men’s Watch
If you consider yourself to be a cosmopolitan and travel a lot, you need a way to quickly know the time wherever you are. The World Time watch from Patek Philippe is perfect for the job, and its 18kt gold case and brown leather strap will be a nice addition to your style.
6. Patek Philippe Complicated Annual Calendar Automatic Men’s Watch
The Complicated Annual Calendar is another multi-purpose watch from Patek Philippe: this one allows you to to instantly tell today’s date, day of week, and month. Plus, the white gold case and the black leather strap add a lot of style points to your look.
7. Patek Philippe Gondolo Mechanical Men’s Watch
The Patek Philippe most expensive watch on our list, but certainly not the most expensive one ever made by Patek Philippe, is a diamond Gondolo watch. This watch is encased in white gold and has a blue leather strap, but the reason it stands out is the diamond-encrusted dial that simply screams luxury.
Shop affordable and luxury watches in Nigeria on the Jiji app