Pimples are one of the most annoying skin problems that is famously hard to deal with. You may already know how to treat pimples if you get them regularly, but sometimes you don’t have much time to learn how to remove pimples naturally. Find out how to cure pimples in one day or even in one hour!
Shop the best acne treatment for your skin in Nigeria on Jiji
1. How to get rid of pimples overnight
If you’ve discovered one or two pimples in the evening and are now wondering how to remove pimples to look flawless in the morning, here are some home remedies for pimples that will help you reach your goals.
- Lemon juice is naturally acidic and works great for removing pimples overnight. You can simply dab some lemon juice to the affected area overnight. An even more effective solution is mixing lemon juice with cinnamon to create a paste and applying it to the pimple overnight. Note that this method isn’t suitable for sensitive skin.
- Aspirin contains a lot of salicylic acid, which is a popular answer to the “How to get rid of pimples fast?” question. Grind 1 aspirin tablet, mix it with water to create a paste, and put it on your pimple overnight.
- Apple cider vinegar is widely used for acne treatment, but it works great for individual pimples too. Apply some ACV to your skin with a cotton swab overnight. This is how to get rid of pimples quickly and easily!
2. How to get rid of a pimple in an hour
If you woke up in the morning with a noticeable pimple on your face, there isn’t any time to waste! Here is how to clear pimples if you only have less than an hour to do it.
- Toothpaste can easily double as a face mask in emergency situations. It contains silica, which is a drying agent, and mint flavour, which cools down and soothes the irritated skin around the pimple.
- Ice is the best way to get rid of pimples if your pimples are so red and swollen they hurt a large area of your face. Wrap an ice cube in some clean cloth and hold it on the pimple for up to 5 minutes. Then take a break. Repeat the treatment every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- Tea tree oil is known as the best remedy for pimples and acne, and it can also work super fast. However, tea tree oil is very powerful and can cause skin irritation when applied directly. Dilute it with water or carrier oil in a 1:9 proportion and apply to the affected area for an hour.
3. How to conceal a pimple
While it’s very possible to make the pimple smaller and less visible in an hour or overnight, it likely won’t disappear completely. That is why you also need to know how to mask a pimple with makeup.
First of all, you need to gently scrub the pimple to remove any dried skin and then moisturize the area. The key for effectively hiding a pimple is using a primer before a concealer.
Use green or yellow concealer to hide the redness from the pimple. Blend it in well and only then you can use the regular concealer and foundation. Finish your makeup look with your favourite setting powder.
Look flawless every day with products from the Jiji app