Etibo styles for men are on the list of must-have items for every gentleman’s wardrobe. Etibo attire has become an inseparable part of men style after the revival of native wear fashion. The diversity of Etibo styles you can find today, on Jiji in particular, makes them hard to resist.
Nigerian people never forget about their identity and pay a lot of attention to the traditional outfits. Nevertheless, the Afrocentric trends in global fashion that flourish on the continent and slowly but steadily spread all over the globe, attract even more attention to the latest Etibo designs.
A few words about Etibo native wear
Traditionally, Etibo designs were outfits for ceremonies and celebrations, mainly in the southern part of the country. Today, Etibo fashion suits for every special occasion – from your friend’s wedding ceremony to an important business meeting. Similarly to senator wear, Etibo shirts are the sign of a good taste in style.
The fact that many famous people wear Etibo certainly influenced its popularity. However, it wasn’t a one season stay. Year by year, you can see models on walking in Etibo shirts on catwalks, fresh designs in the new collections, celebrities on a red carpet, and your neighbors at the church.
So what does it mean? It means that fashion trends are fast-paced but styles that truly resonate with the wide audience aren’t forgotten easily. It also means that despite the strong Western influence and globalization processes Nigerians aren’t ready to change their native wear for anything other.
Reasons to grab some Etibo styles
- They highlight your identity. Etibo outfits emphasize that you come from the land with extraordinary culture and traditions. You are trendy and educated but you don’t try to copy the Western trends.
- They were the favorite kind of attire of the former President. Nigerian musicians and actors like wearing Etibo shirts as well.
- As it was already mentioned, the diversity of designs is impressive. You don’t need to find a tailor to find something that looks good on you and is original.
- There are no rules in terms of the palette or similar nuances. From white and pastel shades to the brightest colors – that’s what you pick from.
- They look totally classy and dressy, even regal, just like a local version of a black tie.
- They are made from plain material and moderately decorated, simple and sophisticated at the same time.
- You can match them with jeans, dress pants, jackets, hats, and accessories to look modern or go with a more traditional option.
Etibo styles you’ll like
We can go on with the reasons but let’s take a look at some examples instead. There are just some designs – our favorite ones. Not all of them come from the latest collections but all look attractive and are worth to find some room for in your wardrobe.