Winter holidays are over. Everyone leaves this holiday season with lovely memories of spending time with the family and wonderful gifts, but many of us have also gained weight due to the huge amount of delicious holiday food. Check out the most effective exercises to help lose the holiday fat!
Shop affordable sports equipment and stay in shape with Jiji
1. The ultimate post-holiday workout
The first thing to know about getting your body back into shape after indulging on various treats during the holidays is that there cannot be just one best exercise to lose weight. Only a complete routine of exercises to lose fat will help you get to your dream body.
Many fitness gurus say it can take months to shed off that holiday fat, but with the right exercise to reduce fat, you can notice visible results in just a couple of weeks of regular training.
Here is a video demonstrating the best exercise to lose fat. It’s perfect for beginners both because these exercises aren’t too complex and because you’ll only need a minimum of equipment to do them: a fitness mat, some dumbbells, and a chair.
2. What else you should do
Even the best exercises to lose weight fast won’t work if you don’t adjust your lifestyle and eating habits. There is no need to starve yourself or spend hours a day in the gym. Follow these tips to effortlessly get the body of your dreams.
- Set short-term plans. Losing the holiday weight may take a while, but long-term goals often turn out to be unrealistic. The lack of anticipated success may discourage you from carrying on. Create weekly fitness and meal plans to make your fitness goals more likely to come true.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself because you gained weight during the holidays. The change in your body won’t happen overnight, so while you’re working on it, buy yourself some better fitting clothes and don’t consider training to be a punishment.
- Eat more protein. Protein not only helps your body build muscle tissue faster, but also keeps you full for a long time. If you eat a protein-based breakfast, you are less likely to eat high-calories snacks before dinner.
- Whenever possible, try to make eating a conscious experience. Even when you are at work, it is possible to sit and concentrate on the process of eating. At the same time, eating on the go or snacking while watching TV will likely cause you to overeat.
- Stay away from the high-calorie drinks. Drinks like sugary sodas, fruit juices, and alcohol contain nothing but empty calories. If you need to wash down the food, use plain water. Coffee and tea are fine, as long as you don’t go overboard with sugar, milk, or cream.
Achieve your ideal shape with the products from the Jiji app