Tiger nuts, dates, and coconut are three of the most popular natural remedies for dozens of health problems. Let’s find about the health benefits of these three solutions separately and all of them together.
Shop high-quality health supplements from top Nigerian sellers on Jiji
1. Health benefits of tiger nuts
Tiger nuts are one of the latest health crazes around the world. These tiny nut-like tubers have a number of valuable health benefits:
- Tiger nut milk is a healthy substitution for cow’s milk for anyone who is lactose intolerant. This milk is fatty, nutritious, and contains plenty of vitamins and minerals for healthy development.
- Tiger nuts are rich in vitamin E, which is fantastic for your skin and can protect your body against a variety of cardiovascular diseases by acting as an anti-oxidant.
- If, for any reason, you cannot get enough protein for your body from meat and other products, make sure to include tiger nuts in your diet! They are among the richest sources of protein among plant-based foods.
- Tiger nuts are very good for your digestion. The high fiber content will positively influence your digestion, while problems like diarrhea, bloating, and upset stomach can be effectively treated with tiger nuts.
2. Health benefits of dates
Dates are naturally sweet and can be used both as a nutritious snack and a health-friendly sweetener, but the list of health benefits of dates doesn’t stop there:
- Dates contain lots of fiber, which is not only good for your diet, but can also improve your digestion.
- Dates positively affect your brain health, stimulating the work of your brain and simultaneously preventing neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease.
- The combination of high fiber content, antioxidants, and low glycemic index makes dates a top food for diabetic patients who are prohibited from using most of the sweet products in their diet.
- Dates contain valuable minerals like copper, selenium, and magnesium, which are essential for bone health, especially in patients of older age.
3. Health benefits of coconut
Coconut is a fruit that has an endless number of uses in health, cooking, and beauty. The most important health benefits of coconut include:
- Coconut flesh and juice is a quick source of energy and perfect for replenishing your stamina after long workouts or physical labour.
- Coconut is essential for supporting your thyroid function and increasing the efficiency of thyroid medication.
- Coconut oil is a healthy substitution for regular oils: it’s not as fatty and high in calories as most other oils and it promotes heart health by supplementing your body with good cholesterol.
- Adding coconut to your diet helps your body absorb the nutrients from other foods faster and more efficiently.
4. Health benefits of tiger nuts, dates, and coconut drink
Each of these three products is a powerful health aide on its own, but the combination of dates, tiger nut and coconut juice has an even stronger effect on your health.
The most popular way to get the most out of this combination is to use tiger nuts, dates, and coconut for fertility. A drink made of coconut, tiger nuts, and dates, taken every day before breakfast can treat hormonal imbalance, trouble with conceiving, irregular ovulation, erectile dysfunction, and low sperm count.
Stay healthy with the products from the Jiji app