- 1. Benefits of collagen creams
- 2. Top 5 collagen creams for black skin
- 3. How to use collagen cream
Collagen is one of the most popular supplements and ingredients in skin care, but what exactly is the best collagen cream for black skin and how to apply collagen cream the right way? Check out 5 best creams that contain collagen for face treatment right now!
Shop thousands of skin care products for any budget on Jiji
1. Benefits of collagen creams
The numerous collagen cream before and after pictures are a pretty good testament to what this element can do to your skin. The most important collagen cream benefits include:
- It makes your skin stronger and protects it from the elements
- It makes your wrinkles less visible and slows down the appearance of new ones
- It has a strong lifting effect, resulting in a younger visual age
- It prevents your skin from sagging prematurely
- It smooths out the skin tone and makes various imperfections less noticeable
2. Top 5 collagen creams for black skin
With so many benefits and barely any collagen cream side effects, it’s not surprising that collagen skin products have been getting more and more popular. There are a collagen cream price and contents for every customer, and here are our top 5 picks.
1. L’Oréal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Cream
This cream is one of the budget entries on our list, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not as effective as some of the more expensive options. Collagen Moisture Filler from L’Oréal Paris can be used both as a day and night cream. It plumps up your skin, makes it more hydrated, and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
2. St. Ives Renewing Collagen & Elastin Moisturizer
In addition to having a decent amount of collagen, this day moisturizer from St. Ives contains elastin for an even more visible effect on your skin. It also contains 100% natural safflower and is paraben-free. However, it does contain mineral oils, so if your skin reacts to these ingredients, use this collagen moisturizer with caution.
3. Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream
Clinique is the priciest option on our list, but millions of women who tried Clinique products are more than happy with the results. This cream does not contain collagen, but, instead, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin in your own skin. Available both for dry and oily skin, it can be also used on your neck and works great as a day and night moisturizer.
4. Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream
The lightweight formula of this Pond’s cream makes it ideal for use as a day cream underneath your makeup. In addition to collagen, the Rejuveness face cream contains vitamin E, AHA, and lactose to effectively replenish and smooth out your skin. This product contains little oil and is hypoallergenic.
5. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
The combination of collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid makes the Olay Regenerist cream the best collagen cream for wrinkles, at least in terms of sales. This product promises to make you look 10 years younger in as little as 4 weeks, and the fragrance-free formula makes it a wonderful choice for anyone with a sensitive nose and skin.
3. How to use collagen cream
Follow these steps to find out the correct way of applying collagen cream to your skin:
- Cleanse your face with your favourite product and apply a toner if you’re using one.
- Take a generous amount of collagen cream and apply it to your face in light rubbing motions, aiming upwards.
- Pay special attention to the areas that are particularly prone to aging: undereye area, the area around your lips, and your neck.
- If you are using a lightweight cream formula before sleep, wait until the first layer of the cream absorbs into the skin and apply a second layer.
Find everything you need for skin care and beauty on the Jiji app