A pointed nose is one of the most coveted beauty features and millions of women want to know how to have pointed nose. The fastest way to get your dream nose is through plastic surgery, but not everyone is prepared to do that. Find out how to make nose thinner and pointer naturally!
1. How to make your nose smaller with exercise
One of the few effective methods of how to get pointed nose naturally is nose shaping – a collection of exercises that help you achieve the desired shape of your nose. Here are the most popular nose shaping exercises.
1. Straightening the nose
To naturally make your nose straighter, do the following exercise:
- Smile and push your nose upwards using your fingers.
- Hold the nose upwards for a few seconds.
- Repeat 20 to 30 times a day to see the results.
This exercise strengthens the muscles on the sides of your nose, helping it gradually become straighter over time.
2. Shortening the nose
Wondering how to make your nose straight naturally without surgery? Try this exercise:
- Put your index finger on the tip of your nose and press gently.
- Lift the nose tip, leave it up for a few seconds, and release.
- Repeat as many times as needed to get the desired shape.
3. Slimming the nose
Here is how to reduce nose size using a simple set of actions:
- Place your index fingers on each of your nostrils.
- Breathe out through your nose with force.
- Regulate the amount of pressure you put on your nostrils with your fingers.
- Repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times a day for best results.
Deeply inhaling and exhaling can help you solve a number of health problems; plus, it’s great for perfecting the shape of your nose. Here is the best breathing exercise to try:
- Put your index finger on one nostril, inhale through the other nostril, and hold for 5 seconds.
- Put the finger on another nostril and exhale through the nostril you originally blocked.
- Repeat the exercise, alternating the blocked nostrils, 10 times for each nostril.
2. How to get pointed nose with makeup
Unfortunately, there is no solution on how to make your nose smaller overnightapart from surgery. The nose shaping exercises can take months to deliver results. However, you can use little makeup tricks to make your nose shape look ideal.
The most effective way to get a slimmer, pointed nose is contouring. If you have never used contouring in your makeup before, it may take some practice to achieve the desired results. To contour your nose, you will need the following products and tools:
- Foundation in your natural skin tone
- Concealer, foundation or bronzer one tone darker than your natural tone
- Concealer, foundation or highlighter one tone lighter than your natural tone
- Foundation brush or beauty blender
- Highlighting brush, concealer brush or bronzer brush depending on your choice of products
Here is a video tutorial that will teach you how to contour your nose to perfection:
Shop affordable makeup and beauty tools on the Jiji app