There are many advantages of lip balm, and that’s why it’s so popular among the ladies all over the world.
Lip balm is an excellent remedy that provides your lips with hydration, protection and healing. This is a must-have in your cosmetic bag. You especially need lip balm in summer and winter, when your lips just needs protection and hydration!
Let’s take a closer look at numerous benefits of using lip gloss and check out the best lip balm products!
Buy high-quality lip balms on Jiji at the most affordable prices!
1. Benefits of natural lip balm
- Moisturizing. If you want to know how to make your lips soft, buy a high-quality lip balm. Quality balm is designed for a healthy and natural treatment of dry and chapped lips. It effectively restores the natural moisture of the lips. In addition, the use of natural ingredients, such as essential oils (coconut oil or snake oil), adds even more benefits to branded lip balm.
- Protection. One of the main ingredients of a good lip balm is beeswax, which protects the lips from ultraviolet rays.
- Prevention of irritation. Another advantage of lip balm is its ability to prevent irritation.
- Antibacterial effect. Many branded lip balms include the ingredients with antibacterial effect/ so this is the excellent choice for people with cracked lips, as this will help prevent further inflammation, soothe pain and speed up the recovery process.
- Universal solution. Although lip balm is specifically designed to treat the lips, high-quality homemade lip balm can actually be used for other areas, such as dry hands, knees, elbows, and cuticles. Since it is made from a natural compound, it is also safe to use for any other part of the body with excellent protective and moisturizing properties.
- Lip Scrub. You use matte lipstick, but you have dry lips? Don’t worry. You can also use homemade lip balm to scrub lips. You can apply a homemade lip balm, leave for about 2 minutes and start rubbing the skin of your lips gently to remove dead skin cells. After that, you will get smoother lips. And voila! Your lips are ready for your favorite matte lipstick!
2. How to use up lip balm
How often to apply lip balm? You need to use lip balm depending on how often you need protection and nourishment for your lips. On average, the balm is applied from 1-2 times a day to 2-4 times a week.
Remember: you should use a balm as needed, but remove it from the skin of the lips as soon as this need disappear.
The benefits of applying lip balm at night – then it will have plenty of time to act. It is also reasonable to apply a balm before going outside in order to protect your lips from aggressive environmental influence.
3. Best lip balm products
Nivea Lip Butter caramel cream
Isadora Twist-up gloss stick
Smith’s minted rose lip balm review
Avene lip balm with cold cream
La Roche-Posay Nutritic Lips Transforming Care For Very Dry Lips
4. Top 6 best lip balm DIY recipes
Install free updated Jiji app now – be the first to get the best Jiji deals!