Everyone wants to look perfect. For some, it is an easy task, while the others have to face unpleasant challenges, trying to figure out how to lighten severely dark knuckles. Today, you can buy various helpful cosmetics, like bio oil for dark knuckles and knuckle cream.
Nevertheless there are still a lot of those, who decide to bleach dark knuckles with the help of home remedies. We prepared several effective ways to deal with annoying skin imperfections. Scroll down to learn more about the reasons why dark knuckles appear and how to get rid of them.
Check out knuckle cream on jiji to find the best lightening cream for dark knees and a lot more.
What causes skin troubles?
Dark knuckles is the sign of skin dryness and the accumulation of dead cells.The skin in these areas is quite thick, and the blood circulation is limited. Individual skin peculiarities and self-care are defining for skin health. Dark knuckles can be the result of poor hygiene, too much time spent in the sun, or hormonal disorders.
Home remedies for dark knuckles
Some people do not have no clue that the reason of skin darkness is just the lack of hygiene. Try to rub the problem zones with a sponge intensively. If you have troubles with knees or elbows, it may actually help. In any case, it will stimulate blood circulation.
The first thing you should do is to get rid of those dark cells. The best way to deal with it is a scrab or sea salt.
If an organism gets enough water, the chances to prevent dark knuckles are close to 100%. For this, apply a bit of moisturizing cream every time after you wash your hands. Use cream after spending some time in sunlight.
There are many cosmetic products and natural remedies that help to whiten the skin. Try some of them to figure out what fits best for you.
How to lighten knuckles fast: helpful products
- 10-minute potato decoction baths with further moisturizing with cream will make the skin softer.
- A compress of portato puree and milk helps to deal with scored skin. Apply some on your skin and cover with a bandage.
- Warm baths with potato or corn starch help to get rid of dead cells.
- It does not fit for sensitive skin, even if we speak of cosmetics with lemon extract.
- For deep peeling and whitening, make masks: oatmeal, milk, and some lemon juice.
- Wipe knuckles with a cloth wet in 1 tsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of rose water.
- Cut a piece of lemon. Leave it for 15-20 minutes on a problematic area. Then wet a towel in warm water and clean the area.
- Mix 1 tsp of vitamin E, lemon juice, glycerine, and 4 tbsp of milk. Cover problematic areas and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Mix 1 tsp of coconut oil with tsp of lime juice. Leave on the knuckles for 1 minutes for whitening effect. Then wash off with a towel, wet in hot water.
- Rub dark knuckles with a piece of lemon with dark sugar and salt previously sprinkled on it.
How to clear dark knuckles with other products
- Breadcrumb dampen in warm milk helps to deal with dark knuckles.
- Wipe knuckles with cucumber juice for dealing with scored skin.
- To make the skin more elastic and get rid of cracks, wash dark knuckles with coffee grounds.
- Calloused skin becomes softer after application of 2 tsp of glycerine and 1 chicken yolk.
- Use baking soda for dark knuckles. Prepare a compress: mix sea salt, soda, honey, and mustard powder in equal quantities. Before you go to bed, apply to dark knuckles, then cover with kitchen film and wrap in piece of cloth to keep it warm.
- Rub fresh aloe leaves or tomato juice into problem zones.
- The mixture of vinegar and oil whitens the skin well. Just don’t forget to wash it off well.
Make sure your organism gets enough of Vitamins A and E. Include red and orange fruits and vegetables, greens, liver, milk, and vegetable oils in your diet, especially during the seasonal change.
The upper layer of skin is resistant to various environmental effects due to fast regeneration. Nevertheless, sometimes this process slows down, causing skin disorders. The abovementioned recipes are simple and effective. Take care of your skin!