- 1. Work life balance tips and techniques #1: Prioritize it
- 2. How to have a better work life balance #2: Choose a mission that motivates you
- 3. Ideas to improve work life balance # 3: Stop doing several two things at the same time
- 4. Work life balance examples # 4: Respect your time
- 5. Work life balance tips and techniques # 5: Analyze the situation and sustain your achievements
Oh, that work life balance question again!
Many strive for it, but only a few manage to achieve it. We often feel tired, irritated, and, nevertheless, continue doing the same thing again, hoping that our efforts will be rewarded in the nearest future.
In recent years, many of us have had to admit that this approach most often does not work, and we still need to find out how to maintain work life balance.
Let’s check out how to achieve work life balance in 5 steps!
Find the latest, selected jobs on Jiji!
1. Work life balance tips and techniques #1: Prioritize it
Determine what things are the most important in your life and what the secondary ones are!
Just do not lie to yourself. Do not falsify your principles looking at what other people always do. Ask yourself: «if I could do only one thing in this life, what would I choose?». And what is the second important thing? And what is the third one?
These are your real priorities, always remember about them.
2. How to have a better work life balance #2: Choose a mission that motivates you
It does not matter whether you work for yourself or for the others, the main thing is that you invest your efforts in a matter that is important to you.
Why? Because it releases a huge amount of energy. You will never be able to achieve a balance between life and work if you have low motivation and your work annoys you or seems useless. When you finally get home after work, you will be exhausted.
When you do work that is important to you, this work gives you energy, and you feel more satisfaction from your life as a whole!
3. Ideas to improve work life balance # 3: Stop doing several two things at the same time
Forget about multitasking!
Only a few of us can successfully cope with two or more things at a time. Most people work well only when they fully concentrate on the current task.
When you are working, think only about your work! And if you spend time with your family, forget about your work!
4. Work life balance examples # 4: Respect your time
Do not try to increase the amount of work done by sacrificing your personal time!
Of course, there are all kinds of emergencies and emergency situations, but more often, if some problems had occurred on your work, you can take your time t to solve them.
5. Work life balance tips and techniques # 5: Analyze the situation and sustain your achievements
You can’t achieve success and stop working on it: a harmonious life will always require some effort from you. But you should admit that maintaining an existing balance is much easier than going to it from scratch.
Analyze your actions and your achievements; do not stop doing something just because you have failed!
The idea of achieving work-life balance is a beautiful dream; it’s also quite impossible, as we should realise without bitterness or frustration.
Install free updated Jiji app now – be first to get the best deals on Jiji from anywhere you are!