2018 was rich in new devices. However, despite this diversity, we couldn’t miss the fact that Infinix didn’t introduced anything in his flagship Zero line. Was a hint to wait for something new in the first part of 2019? Now we know it really was.
Here comes Zero 6
Zero 5 was quite impressive, and it was probably the reason why it took so long for the next device on the line to be announced. The first photos appeared at the end of 2018. There weren’t many changes in the design, but the features has been through some upgrades.
Infinix Zero 6 specs
- Announced: March, 2019.
- Colors: Black, Gold.
- Weight: 178 g.
- Display: 6-inch FullHD+; IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16 mln colors.
- Screen protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm).
- CPU/GPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 / Adreno 509.
- RAM: 6GB.
- Storage: 64GB.
- Memory card: microSD up to 256GB in a dedicated slot.
- SIM: dual stand-by nano-SIM.
- Rear camera: dual 12+24 MP.
- Front camera: single 20MP.
- Features: digital zoom, auto flash, touch to focus, face detection.
- Modes: continuous shooting, HDR.
- Video: [email protected]
- Audio port: 3.5mm-jack.
- FM-radio: yes.
- Network: LTE (4G) support.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE.
- GPS: A-GPS.
- Sensors: fingerprint, light, proximity, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope.
- Battery: non-removable 3650 mAh Li-Ion.
Infinix Zero 6 advantages
What are the highlights that make a new Infinix Zero 6 a good choice? First of all, it is significantly improved version of Zero 5, so it the fans of the previous model who consider an upgrade can pick this one without doubts.
The features users are excited about the most are:
- Great cameras, both rear and front, and amazing photo experience.
- Powerful battery, which also supports fast charging.
- Impressive performance thanks to a strong processor.
As always, some users will ask themselves whether it is the time to change their smartphone for a new one. Is Infinix Zero 6 worth buying in order to replace it? It is a mid-range smartphone with the features some older flagmans cannot offer.
The price for the new device won’t bite. If you wait for a little, you can get it even cheaper on Jiji. Infinix Zero 6 will be perfect for those, who use a smartphone as an alternative to a camera and those, who look for a highly-functional stylish gadget.