Wide hips are one of the symbols of feminine beauty. They also make your waist look tiny and bring a welcome balance to your figure. Unfortunately, not every girl is blessed with wide hips, but there are some effective ways to achieve your desired hip shape without dangerous surgeries and other invasive procedures.
Find the right fitness equipment for every situation on Jiji
1. Change your diet
It’s no secret that the way we eat has a direct impact on the way we look. A good diet can dramatically change your figure, but the results obviously won’t be immediate. Here are the changes you need to introduce to your diet if you want to have wider hips:
Read more: 8 Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger
- Protein is an essential building material for your body, including your hips. Eating the required amount of protein for your body is a crucial requirement for transforming your shape. Of course, this should be lean proteins that won’t make you gain weight in other parts of your body. Eat more lean beef, poultry, and seafood. You can also increase your protein intake on a budget with the help of eggs and beans.
- Fats are also very important for achieving your dream physique, but it doesn’t mean you should just go around throwing every fatty food you can find into your mouth. When you want to get wider hips, you need to turn to healthy fats that contain minimal amounts of cholesterol, which automatically rules out animal fats. You’ll need to include fatty fish, nuts, avocados, and vegetable oils, especially olive and coconut.
- Carbs often get a bad rep when it comes to fitness and weight management, but the right kind of carbohydrates can get you closer to your ideal shape. The good carbs for wider hips include all kinds of fruits and vegetables you can find, especially green leafy vegetables. You should also try and eat more whole grains – they are good for your whole body, not just the hip area.
2. Do exercises
We all wish it was possible to change the way our bodies look with just the right diet, but the truth is that transforming your genetically determined shape is impossible without exercise. The good news is that you don’t need to buy an expensive gym membership, as most hip-widening exercises can be done at home with minimal equipment:
Read more: How To Get Bigger Hips And Bum In A Week!
- Lunges. This exercise strengthens your muscles in the hip area, giving you luscious hips and body strengths. Try to incorporate no less than 20 lunges into your daily routine and gradually increase their number for best results.
- Squats. When you try to change your hip shape, there is probably nothing more effective than squats. There are several types of squats you can do for wider hips, but you should try and do at least 5 minutes of various squats a day.
- Leg lifts. This exercise can be done laying on your side with your head resting on your arm. Simply lift your upper leg as far up as you can and return to the starting position. Repeat at least 50 times for each leg, dividing them into 3 sets.
💪Members share their fitness journeys https://www.instagram.com/inshapefam/ ☞ Build A Booty Workout Program vol.1(Free) http://bit.ly/2LA63tP ☞ Build A Booty Workout Program vol.2 (Free) http://bit.ly/3415vn2 ☞ Build A Booty Workout Program vol.3 (Free) http://bit.ly/2riTlc6 ☞ 21 Day Flat Belly Program (Free) http://bit.ly/38hALS9 ☞ Natural Breast Lift + Toned Arm (Free) http://bit.ly/2RyP5zU ☞
3. Wear the right clothes
If you want to see a change in your hip shape faster, you can use some tricks with your clothes to create an illusion of wider hips. You should still work out and eat better for real and long-term results, but in the meantime, you can try the following tricks:
- Pad your hips with special padding underwear or silicone pads that are virtually unnoticeable underneath your clothes and make your hips look wider and fuller.
- Highlight your waist with clothing. A smaller waist makes your hips even more prominent. If you don’t have a naturally tiny waist, you can use a wide belt or a corse to create a necessary shape.
- Add volume to your hip area with the help of dresses and skirts. A-line skirts and skirts that have ruffles around the hips will make your hips look more voluminous than they currently are. You can also choose trousers and jeans that fit loosely in the hips and are tight around the waist.
One Damsel be giving us too much Sunshine ☀️🌞🌝 : : : : : : : : : : : Muse: @ariyiikedimples #africanprint #ankaradress #ankarazone ankara_and_asoebi_styles #ankarastyles #9jawoman #ankaratop #ankaraskirt#ankarafashion #ankaralover #africanprint #ankarafabric #naijaprints #ankaradress #ankarastyle #ankaraprint #ankaradesigns #africanstyle #africaninspired #africanfabric #africanfabrics #africanstyles #africanfashiontrends #ankaracollections #ankarazone #africanfashiontrends #ankaralovers #dorastyleline #fashiondesginer #patterndrafter
54 Likes, 0 Comments – Dora Styleline (@dorastyleline) on Instagram: “One Damsel be giving us too much Sunshine ☀️🌞🌝 : : : : : : : : : : : Muse: @ariyiikedimples…”
Find the right clothes for your taste and body on the Jiji app