Wonderful kola is one of the most popular medicinal plants in Nigeria that has been used to treat various ailments for centuries. However, not many people know that wonderful kola is also among the most effective herbs for memory. Find out how to use wonderful kola to enhance memory!
Shop high quality brain health supplements on Jiji
1. How does it work?
There are many reasons why you may need to boost your brain health and memory. Some people notice that their memory is deteriorating after a long period of stress. For others it’s a result of overall bad health, while new mothers who have recently given birth often complain about memory problems as well.
There are many herbs good for memory, but most of them aren’t as widely available and affordable as wonderful kola. Plus, Nigerian researchers have found that wonderful kola has a strong positive effect on brain health and memory. But how exactly does it work?
You may be surprised to learn that wonderful kola is also known as the memory nut around the world thanks to the fact that it has helped thousands of people to restore their brain power and memory.
2. How to use wonderful kola for memory?
Wonderful kola affects your brain and memory in two ways:
- This plant effectively cleanses your blood, making it pure and improving the flow of blood around the body, ensuring continuous delivery of the valuable oxygen to your brain cells and promoting better functioning of the brain.
- Wonderful kola also helps rebuild lost or damaged connections in one’s brain, which leads to better thinking and an improved ability to remember things.
Even though wonderful kola is an all-around great product for restoring your health, including the brain function, it’s also worth remembering that there is a recommended amount of wonderful kola to take in one day.
According to the most reputable medical scholars, you shouldn’t exceed the amount of 2 wonderful kola nuts per day. Otherwise you risk facing some of wonderful kola’s side effects, including restlessness and insomnia from the caffeine and an increased level of blood sugar.
3. Top 3 other herbs to improve brain function and memory
Wondering what other herbs for memory loss and brain power you can take? Try these 3 helpful plants:
- Rosemary. This flavourful and delicious Mediterranean herb is a staple in many cuisines, but smelling rosemary oil is a very effective way to boost your brain power and improve memory retention.
- Ginkgo Biloba. This plant is often featured as the nature’s most universal solution for a variety of health problems, and it also has a wonderful effect on memory and brain function, even helping your brain adjust to any stressful conditions.
- Turmeric. One of the common causes of brain problems such as Alzheimer’s disease is the buildup of beta-amyloid in the brain. In addition to its numerous health benefits, turmeric also helps clear your brain of this harmful element.
Improve your health with the products from the Jiji app