Somkele Iyamah Fashion – is something unusual that you still can encounter on the street one warm summer evening.
Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama is a widely popular Nollywood actress and model who first became known in 2012. However, what we most love about her is that Somkele has GOALS concerning her hair, body and, surely, Somkele Iyamah styles!
Somkele has proved multiple times that she has style… Check out these amazing style statements!
Stay #1 fashionista with a #1 Nigerian online-marketplace, Jiji!
Somkele has been a model for premium brands like Virgin Nigeria, Harp, ETB and Visafone Communications and she is also mesmerizing as an actress. Being attractive in looks, she boasts of an impeccable style sense and luxurious afro hairstyles.
She obviously prefers Nigerian designs, both in everyday life and on the red carpet and her outfits are always absolutely gorgeous.
2. Somkele Iyamah Fashion styles: Top 15
- To be worn to an official meeting: wear your ideal LBD with an eye-catching blazer (or a low-cut blouse on top), and a pair of strappy heels.
2. To a night out with friends: patterned pants, a cold-shoulder blouse, and flat sandals.
3. To Sunday breakfast with family: be light and flirty wearing this pretty short African print dress.
4. To a special event: rock your Aso Ebi outfit with a matching turban, accessories and a pair of kitten-heeled shoes.
5. On the red carpet: wear a mind-blowing red, fitted dress like Somkele Iyamah did at the ELOY Awards in 2016.
6. To any party: look flirtatious with this trendy add-on to be worn over any outfit and you’ll look the real drama queen.
7. For casual wear: simply accessorize your usual jeans with a bright scarf to spice things up.
8. Revelation: this looks brave but pretty and elegant at the same time!
9. Unique combinations: the actress will always perfectly know how to match colors and different clothing types for an ideal outfit.
10. Glamorous clubber: this look is good enough for any important event, from a cocktail party to an award ceremony!
11. Wear lilac: simply look at these magic lilac shades!
12. The daughter of the Sun: this is a bright cheerful sunny look from the actress who loves the life!
13. Summer dreams: one magic summer evening…
14. Cord lace madness!
15. Street kids: the true street style from Somkele!
3. Want some more Somkele Iyamah styles? Here you go!
4. Somkele Iyamah Ankara styles
Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama is creating a new era in Nollywood. She is Pulse #WomanCrushWednesday this week. Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama was born in Delta State, to Andrew and Rosaline-Onyi Iyamah. She is the third of four children. Somkele attended the Chrisland Schools and she was introduced to drama classes by an inspirational teacher while attending Grange School in Lagos.
Install free updated Jiji app now – get all the satisfaction from comfy online-shopping on Jiji!