Apple cider vinegar is a product that can be found in millions of kitchens around the world, but the most surprising thing about it is that it can be used in dozens of ways outside of the kitchen. What does apple cider vinegar do for the body? Find out right now!
Shop high quality apple cider vinegar on Jiji
1. What is apple cider vinegar?
Even though apple cider benefits are well known, there is a good chance that you’ve never come across this product. In short, apple cider vinegar is made from apples and has an amber colour and a distinctively sweet and sour aroma and taste.
Besides the more common apple cider vinegar uses, it’s often used for cleaning the house – in that case you need refined and clear vinegar. For all other uses, including cooking, health, and beauty, go for the apple cider vinegar with mother.
The mother in apple cider vinegar can appear only in unrefined product and refers to the murky, web-like fragments that appear in the bottle over time. They are absolutely safe – the appearance of the mother signals that your apple cider vinegar is genuine and unrefined.
2. Health benefits of apple cider vinegar
You may have heard about several apple cider vinegar benefits, but in reality there are many more amazing things this product can do for your health! Check out the most essential ones.
- Apple cider vinegar has the ability to relieve sore throat – as soon as you’re feeling the first signs of this condition, mix equal parts of vinegar and warm water and use the solution for gargling every couple of hours.
- The ability to alleviate indigestion and other stomach problems from overeating or eating too much greasy food is actually one of the biggest benefits of apple cider vinegar and honey! Add 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of vinegar to a glass of water and drink before a heavy meal.
- Apple cider vinegar is famously rich in magnesium and potassium – two minerals that are indispensable for your cardiovascular system and heart health. The vinegar can also regulate your blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Acid reflux is a very common condition that can be prevented by apple cider vinegar. Surprisingly enough, adding more acid to your digestive tract is able to prevent the acid backflow, which is exactly what acid reflux is.
- If you’re often suffering from stuffed nose, whether it’s from a cold or allergy, drinking 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar dissolved in 1 glass of water can help you breathe through your nose again!
3. Apple cider vinegar for weight loss
There are many solutions for weight loss, but not many of them can be as effective as apple cider vinegar weight loss. It can be the one secret for getting fit you’ve been looking for! So, what is the work of apple cider vinegar when it comes to weight loss?
Cider vinegar primarily works in two ways for your weight loss. First, it reduces belly fat, which is the most common reason people want to lose weight. Second, it reduces your appetite – apple cider vinegar you consume in the morning will help you eat up to 300 calories less per day.
Apple cider vinegar: how to drink it to stimulate weight loss? The most effective way to add cider vinegar to your diet is to drink a glass of water mixed with 30ml of apple cider vinegar after breakfast.
While an exclusive apple cider vinegar diet wouldn’t be a healthy choice for your body, adding cider vinegar to your already balanced diet will help you increase the efficiency of your weight loss plan and get to your goal weight faster.
4. Apple cider vinegar uses for skin
How to use apple cider vinegar to make your skin look as beautiful and glowing as you’ve always wanted? Here are a few tips that really work.
- Apple cider vinegar is a powerful anti-acne solution! Thanks to the high content of malic acid, the vinegar effectively removes the bacteria and fungi that cause new acne breakouts. Wash your face with a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water twice a day!
- If you want to smooth out the existing lines and wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming, try washing your face with a cotton pad soaked in apple cider vinegar and water mixture and rinsing it off with clear water.
- Achieve a beautiful smile with the help of apple cider vinegar! Mix it with water and use the solution for gargling in the morning before brushing your teeth with the regular toothpaste.
- Dark spots can spoil your appearance and display your age; luckily, apple cider vinegar for dark spots on face works wonders! Wash your face with the vinegar/water solution and then apply apple cider vinegar directly to the dark spots with a cotton pad. Wash off in 30 minutes and repeat twice a day.
5. Apple cider vinegar uses for hair
Apple cider vinegar can help with a whole range of hair problems, and here are the uses you should definitely try.
- If you suffer from excessive sebum production by your scalp and the subsequent oiliness of the hair, rinse your hair every time after wash with apple cider vinegar to balance the sebum production.
- In case you use a lot of hair styling products, efficiently cleansing your hair may be a challenge, since product buildup is famously hard to remove. Use apple cider vinegar to get rid of any product, grease, and dust!
- Is your hair prone to tangling? Spray a little apple cider vinegar and water solution after each wash to detangle your hair naturally and gently!
- Stop hair loss and promote hair growth by rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and water every time you wash your hair. You can use this mixture instead of your conditioner every other time.
- Dandruff is caused by a dozen of different hair problems, and apple cider vinegar can be the cure you’re looking for! Thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, excellent cleansing abilities, and the ability to normalize the sebum production, apple cider vinegar is a very effective tool against dandruff.
6. Apple cider vinegar side effects
With all of the amazing apple cider vinegar recipes and uses, you can’t help but wonder: are there any side effects to using it? Luckily, the most common apple cider vinegar side effects like the erosion of tooth enamel, skin irritation, throat burns, and nausea, can only happen when you take too much of the product.
Stick to the recommended dosage for each use and you’ll be very unlikely to experience any negative symptoms from apple cider vinegar!
Find everything you need to feel healthy and look beautiful on the Jiji app