The special moment has come, and now you have started to look for stylish Aso Ebi styles for pregnant ladies. We bet that you are counting the days until your mini-you will be born!
But at the time you understand that you need several absolutely new outfits for this wonderful phase of your life because your old garments simply don’t fit right.
But don’t be afraid that your sexy baby bump won’t let you be fashionable and stylish, because we are going to show you the best latest Aso Ebi maternity styles that you will love!
Find trendiest quality Aso Ebi outfits on Jiji cheaper!
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://jiji.ng/clothing/aso-ebi?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=article” size=”large” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-orange”]Click for price[/otw_shortcode_button]
1. Aso Ebi styles for pregnant women: how to choose the outfits?
When you will buy maternity gowns, first you should pay attention to the fabric type, color palette and (of course!) style. Remember: the outfit should as comfortable, as can be!
As for the material, you should choose only natural fabrics to exclude any inconveniences for your skin. Buying outfits made of artificial fabric, check out if the garment does not cause any irritation or an allergic reaction!
2. Nigerian maternity styles
Now, let’s overview several most popular styles of Nigerian maternity styles:
- Tight-fitting gowns. There are many ladies that prefer to flaunt their belly and so they love that types of dresses that help them to achieve this goal. If you are one of them, opt for soft and elastic materials that you can combine with Ankara to create a stylish look.
Choose quality branded Ankara clothing on Jiji at the lowest prices on the Web!
- Mermaid maternity Aso Ebi styles. If you don’t love the tight long gowns, compromise for a mermaid style for an early pregnancy period. It has beautiful smooth outlines, a skirt should expand from the knee level, creating an amazing look!
- Free long (maxi) gowns. The lower fragment of the dress freely cascades to the floor. Naturally, these styles visibly emphasize your bust. They will also make you look a bit taller – an important trick for pregnant women.
- You will feel absolutely free in a casual fit dress. Such outfits are ideal for the several last months of pregnancy when your belly becomes very round. Many women i\opt for floor-length gowns, though, if you want to show off your beautiful curves, opt for the knee-length style.
- Dresses with the A-shape silhouette. This outfits can be wide or virtually straight – this depends on your choice. These dresses can be very comfortable and can be worn every day or for the special event. Add some luxurious jewelry and feel like the glam queen in spite of all the inconvenience of pregnancy!
3. Nigerian fashionable clothes for pregnancy: the style nuances
- Evening gowns for pregnant ladies. Pregnancy should not stop a real fashionista from wearing stylish outfits and enjoying life! But an evening gown should be beautiful and comfortable at the same time. The top of the dress should be highlighted with an empire waistline. Choose a style with lovely frills to camouflage the belly.
The most stylish and cheapest evening dresses are waiting for you on Jiji!
- Dresses with ruches and waves. These outfits will give you more feminine look and tender silhouette. Ruffles on the hem, sleeves, neckline, and pockets are in a top 2018 trend! Create a gorgeous look with ruffles and flounces freely falling down from the sides and waistline just like the bouncy cascades. Opt for the top made of translucent fabric – sparkling silk or chiffon that will help you to show off your beautiful shoulders and emphasize the neckline.
- Waves on the waist can be large or small, they can cover the part of your belly or the whole chest.
- Open shoulder dresses. Being pregnant, you should focus your attention on shoulders. This type of dress is appropriate for evening fashion or everyday wear.
Beautiful Aso Ebi Styles For Pregnant Ladies. I present to you some eye catching beautiful aso ebi styles for our wonderful pregnant ladies. They are hot and trending, you might like to consider the styles when next you visit your fashion designers.
Install free updated Jiji app now – make the most reasonable online-shopping on Jiji even more comfortable!