- 1. Nigella Sativa health benefits: top 9
- 2. Nigella Sativa oil benefits: top 11
- 3. Nigella Sativa side effects
- 4. Black seed benefits weight loss
- 5. Black seed benefits for skin
- 6. Black seed benefits for hair
- 7. Nigella Sativa: how to use
- 8. Black Seed amazing recipes
Nigella Sativa seeds are widely used in cooking as a flavorful seasoning. But, of course, it’s not all black seed benefits!
These little seeds are used to produce a wonderful product with a huge number of useful properties – black cumin oil. The healing properties against hypertension and allergies, asthma and cancer, ability to restore liver function and strengthen the whole body… People called it “a remedy for every disease except death”!
Let’s take a look at all the health benefits of Nigella Sativa in general, and also benefits for hair health, skin health and effective weight loss!
Buy black seed oil for the most attractive prices – check the multiple ads of real sellers on Jiji!
1. Nigella Sativa health benefits: top 9
- Black seed oil can kill infections, including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hair loss. Seeds of Nigella Sativa plant prevent hair loss.
- Black seed oil starts gradual partial regeneration of beta cells of the pancreas, improves reduction of insulin concentrations in serum and reduces high-levels of glucose in serum.
- Liver damage. People with poor liver function can accelerate the liver recovery process, using black cumin oil.
- Phytochemicals substances reduce the proliferation of tumor cells at 52%!
- Asthma and allergy. Black seed oil has an anti-asthmatic properties, so oil from black seed is sometimes more effective than The standard treatment.
- Blood vessels and heart treatment. Nigella Sativa reduces the permeability of capillaries, reduces cholesterol, makes the walls of blood vessels stronger, reduces blood pressure, prevents the formation of blood clots and sclerotic plaques.
- Cumin seeds improve digestion and reduces bloating, stomach pain and aerogenesis.
- Immune health. Nigella Sativa supports the immune system with the help of the B-vitamins, antioxidants and beneficial acids.
Buy Cumin vitamins and supplements for the most competitive prices on Jiji!
2. Nigella Sativa oil benefits: top 11
Thanks to its chemical composition, Black seed oil has the following effects:
3. Nigella Sativa side effects
There are no known side effects of this wonderful plant, but it is better to use it with caution:
- the seeds are toxic in quantities of 25 g or more;
- the maximum dose for any treatment is 3 teaspoons a day.
4. Black seed benefits weight loss
How to get rid of stubborn belly fat using black seed oil for weight loss. [CC Available] A cold pressed oil made from black seeds (Nigella Sativa) is simply fantastic for boosting the health of the body, and causing rapid weight loss. Belly fat is literally melted in mere days of taking this.
5. Black seed benefits for skin
Nigella sativa, most commonly called black cumin seed oil is being rediscovered. While western medicine does not reach the root of the problem, black seed oil has over 100 healing components. These work together in synchronicity to bring about optimal health. Please view the testimonials on www.theblessedseed.com to see that this product mostly works.
6. Black seed benefits for hair
Hey my lovelies. Here is the information about the Black Seed oil I was talking about. Comment below if you have had this experience. 18:44 is where I share one caution Disclosure: For those of whom are finding my channel from this video thank you for watching, firstly, and please know that this video was a comfortable chit + chat video geared specifically to my regular followers “my lovelies”.
7. Nigella Sativa: how to use
“A cure for every disease except death.” (Sahih Bukhari) [Saying of Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) from the most authentic collection of hadith] Word of caution: No mention of black seed oil in the Hadith. So please use the seeds for best results.
8. Black Seed amazing recipes
8.1. Black Seed Superfood Drink That Cures Cancer
Black Cumin Seed (Nigella Sativa) is very powerful medicine. WEBSITE: http://michellelovesraw.com/ NATURES COLLAGEN: http://michellelovesraw.com/item/plump-up-your-skin-naturallyraw-irish-moss-sea-moss-100-natural-collagen-buy-3-get-1-free RECIPE E-BOOKS: http://michellelovesraw.com/categories/e-books INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/rawfitbeautyclub/ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RawFitBeautyClub/ Join My Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841375846120566/
8.2. Black Seed Tea Recipe
Such a simple and nutritious way to be healthy. A question from my subscribers is now answered. My absolute favorite black seed is from a company named Kevala. http://amzn.to/2hPRFls For some alternative ways to make black seed tea – read here: http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-seed-tea.html
8.3. Black Seed Smoothie
In this video I just showed my black seed shake I made. Ingredients 2 ripe bananas 1 1/2 teaspoon back seeds 1/2 cup grape juice (optional) Distilled or filtered water BLOG/WEBSITE (HEALTH & WELLNESS)———- Articles, recipes and resources promoting health and wellness http://italisvital.info —–CONTACT/QUESTIONS—— email: [email protected]al.info OR [email protected] —–CONSULTATION—— http://italisvital.info/consultation/
8.4. Yummy Recipes With Black Seed Oil
DONATE CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/2tN8HCz Black Cumin Seed Smoothie Ingredients 1 cup almond milk 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt 1 banana 1/2 cup strawberries 1 tbsp honey 1/2 tsp black cumin seed oil 1/4 tsp cinnamon pinch of dried ginger 1 cup ice Directions Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
8.5. Top 3 Recipes With Black Seed Oil
https://vitalutehealth.com The incorporation of black seed oil in our daily diet chart can provide several benefits and people who are interested in experiencing these benefits should follow proper direction to use this herbal medicine. However, it is advisable to discuss with a medical practitioner before using the black seed oil formulations, as the dosing depends upon individual’s needs.
Install free updated Jiji app now – choose the most convenient way to get the best deals on Jiji!