Highlighter and bronzer are the two essentials that you have to have in your bag. These beauty products are #1 in the beauty industry today and are widely used to give you a stunning look.
For girls and women who want to look attractive, it will be useful to get the professional advice on how to use bronzer and highlighter, what advantages they give, what are the features of contouring of different types of face.
Here’s your step-by-step guide on how to apply highlighter and contour like a pro, as well as a few video manuals for contouring for all types of faces!
Use your chance to buy quality branded makeup on Jiji cheaper!
1. What is highlight and what you need it for?
The highlighter is designed to highlight certain parts of the face.
The highlighter is applied to the projecting parts of the face – the cheekbones, dorsum of the nose, the contour of the lips.
Highlighter helps you to:
- improve the overall tone of the face;
- visually increase some zones, make them more prominent;
- remove the dark circles that often appear under the eyes;
- hide pigment spots, moles or other skin imperfections;
- make the décolleté zone more beautiful.
Find the best-branded highlighters on Jiji at the lowest prices!
2. What is bronzer and what you need it for?
The bronzer (or contour) is designed to give your skin a healthy radiance, to imitate or emphasize tan.
Also, the bronzer is used to correct the imperfections of the face. With proper application, you can make your nose narrower, hide the double chin. You can also correct the cheeks lines and other areas of the face.
Choose from the widest assortment of quality bronzers on Jiji!
3. How to use bronzer and highlighter for any face shape
- First, сlean your face and moisturize it well.
- Choose the quality highlighter and bronzer; you may work on the whole face or just contour some features you would like to change, and this is the key for choosing the proper brush that you use for your make up.
- Before you start contouring, apply a foundation that is your tone and blend it on the face.
- Use a cream concealer that is two shades darker that is two shades darker than your skin. With the help of your finger, apply it under your chin and cheekbones. If you need to visually make your nose thinner, apply the concealer on each side beginning at the bridge of the nose and then set the powder.
- Take powder 2 shades darker than your skin and an angled brush, use the same tricks as with the cream but use the brush instead of your finger, then use a clean brush in order to buff out the lines.
If you see that your cheeks are prominent and your face is thin then you should not contour these parts.
Watch the video to learn how to contour your face like a pro!
How to contour and Highlight your face – All Face Shape Brushes Used: F15 Highlight: http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/f15-small-tapered-black-bristles.html F15 Red Contour: http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/f15-small-tapered-red-bristles.html E25 Nose/Eyes: http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/e25-tapered-blending-brush.html F16 Face: http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/f16-large-tapered-contour-powder-brush.html Palette: http://www.blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/6-contour-palette-1.html USE THE CODE: SINEAD for a discount! http://themakeupchair.blogspot.ie/2012/09/faceshape.html Face Shape Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fClIYiQw7ZI Face Shape Quiz: http://themakeupchair.blogspot.ie/2012/09/find-your-face-shape-quiz.html Celebrity examples: http://themakeupchair.blogspot.ie/2012/09/face-shape.html Suitable hairstyles: http://themakeupchair.blogspot.ie/2012/09/hair-styles-for-your-faceshape.html Sub http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=themakeupchair&annotation_id=annotation_601122&feature=iv&src_vid=gP0zPGO3vkw Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Make-up-Chair-Sineadycady/160851560621523 Add me as a FRIEND!
4. How to apply liquid highlighter
I think I finally discovered the secret to applying liquid or creme highlighters without dissolving the makeup underneath! Also a little tutorial on the Natural Love palette. Products used: Too Faced Natural Love Palette Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – Moonlight I now have a PO Box! Drop me a note!
5. Highlighter and bronzer makeup tips for various face types
How to apply highlighter and contour to the square face
Uploaded by Middle Eastern Beauty on 2017-11-22.
How to use highlighter & contour on round face
If you have a round face and tried to highlight and contour your face like everyone else on YouTube, you probably noticed you didn’t get the same result as everyone either. When you have a round face, you have to contour your face a little bit differently.
How to use highlighter makeup on the oval face
See more contouring magic at Sephora.com http://seph.me/1BRwF0m Watch this video to learn how to identify your face shape to contour: http://seph.me/1GhoZp7 Products used: COVER FX Contour Kit http://seph.me/1w0ddfo SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Contour Brush #75 http://seph.me/1NdZ9V0 SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Precision Foundation Brush #58 http://seph.me/1FTu6Z4 Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
How to apply highlighter and contour on rectangle shaped face
Shop Smashbox at Sephora: What it is: A contouring kit that teaches you how to sculpt, shape, and define your features with three shades for defining, bronzing, and highlighting any complexion. What it does: Master basic contouring-or advance your skills-with this advanced sculpting kit designed for your face shape.
How to highlight the heart-shaped face
See more contouring magic at Sephora.com http://seph.me/1EheeB4 Watch this video to learn how to identify your face shape to contour: http://seph.me/1GhoZp7 Products used: COVER FX Contour Kit http://seph.me/1Ne1PC8 SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Contour Brush #75 http://seph.me/1Eesw6U SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Precision Foundation Brush #58 http://seph.me/1B5GKU0 Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
How to use bronzer and highlighter on diamond face
The basic concept of contouring and highlighting is adding dimension to the face with shadow and light. Dark tones will pull shadows inwards and light tones will push forward. Model: Emily Baldwin Makeup Artist: Simone from SC Artistry Filmed by: Natalie Hind
Install free updated Jiji app now and get all the winning Jiji deals right on your smartphone!