- 1. How to make coffee scrub
- 2. Invigorating lemon olive oil homemade body scrub
- 3. How to make sugar scrub
- 4. Best body scrub for glowing skin: sugar & coconut oil
- 5. Best natural body scrub: banana & brown sugar
- 6. Best exfoliating body scrub: rosemary lemon salt
- 7. Homemade body scrub whitening effect: refreshing peppermint
- 8. Homemade body scrub for smooth skin: oatmeal & brown sugar
- 9. Green tea salt body scrub recipe
All the ladies that want to look perfect are very disciplined when it comes to their everyday skincare procedures. And moisturizing and cleansing routine becomes a sort of religious practice!
Although, no matter how disciplined you are, your skin sometimes needs a good little treat to remain young and attractive. This is the moment where natural homemade body scrub come in!
The simple components you’ll find in homemade body scrub recipes include sugar, honey, coffee, salt, olive oil and many other natural moisturizing oils, essential oils, oatmeal, spices. We are sure that you have most of these ingredients in your kitchen!
And now, we want you to check out the # best and proven natural body and face scrubs. We will tell you about the benefits of each one and show you how to make body scrub at home!
Buy the best branded face scrubs on Jiji at the lowest prices – find the top offers ion the ads of real sellers!
1. How to make coffee scrub
Your skin sometimes needs a perfect exfoliator, and it is smart to opt for a natural and inexpensive one to buff your dry skin and all the pesky lines.
This coffee scrub recipe helps to remove the dead skin and works in a tandem with your body’s natural regeneration processes of producing new skin cells, that give your skin that glowing effect you have dreamt of.
- 3 tbsp fresh coffee grounds;
- 1 tbsp natural olive/ coconut/grape seed/almond oil;
- 1 tbsp brown sugar.
This is how to make coffee body scrub:
Mix all these dry components, add natural oil in your mixture. Depending on the consistency you need, add a bit more or a bit less brown sugar. Rub the mixture gently into your face with circular motions, then rinse it off with warm water.
2. Invigorating lemon olive oil homemade body scrub
This scrub is a wonderful cleansing remedy if you want to reduce the risk of oily skin. The olive oil balances the effect of lemon, so the skin becomes absolutely clean without drying.
It is advised to add some natural grapefruit or rosemary essential oil to the mixture to increase the stimulating and invigorating effect and strictly control the appearance of clogged pores and oily skin!
- ¾ cup natural olive oil;
- 3 cups sugar (granulated is better);
- natural lemon juice;
- zest from 2 lemons;
- a few drops of essential oil at your choice.
How to make body scrub:
Combine sugar and olive oil, then add some lemon juice. Then, add your favorite essential oil. Rub the mixture gently into skin in circular motions, then thoroughly rinse it off with warm water.
Find high-quality body scrubs on Jiji at the best prices!
3. How to make sugar scrub
Sugar scrub is the perfect option for the self-care DIY novices! It takes just ten minutes to create and you can customize your newly-made scrub with many components for the desired results!
- 1 cup organic granulated sugar (white or brown);
- ½ cup olive & coconut oil for the great result;
- preferred essential oils;
- 1 tiny glass mason jar;
How to make body scrub at home:
Mix the components and store the mixture in an airtight container. Take 1 tbsp of the mixture while taking the shower, thoroughly scrub your skin and then rinse off well. The remedy leaves your skin feeling like silk!
Choose the high-quality essential oils on Jiji cheaper!
4. Best body scrub for glowing skin: sugar & coconut oil
This homemade face scrub for glowing skin is a wonderful exfoliator; in addition, it cleanses your face, perfectly removes the makeup, and moisturizes your skin.
It is a cheap and easy-to-prepare (the prep time is only 2 minutes!) self-care solution that leaves (the treatment time is only 15 minutes) your skin feeling like that of a real goddess!
- ¼ – ½ cup sugar (opt for the granulated one);
- ½ cup natural coconut oil.
This is how to use body scrub:
Combine all the components and mix them till you get a
Cleanse your skin well and apply the paste onto it. Massage the paste (10-15 minutes) into your skin gently with your fingers in circular motions. Rinse the mixture off your skin with a hydrating body scrub and lukewarm water.
For the best results, use the scrub 2-3 times a week.
5. Best natural body scrub: banana & brown sugar
This all-natural body scrub benefits are awesome: it has an extremely moisturizing and gentle effect, so it is perfect for normal and dry skin. It has the perfect combination of important nutrients like Vitamin A, B6, C, and potassium.
The good news is that this scrub prevents acne, skin whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts and other skin blemishes.
- 1 ripe medium banana;
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar;
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or one of your favorite essential oils.
Mix all your components into a dense mixture, but try not to over-mash it – it shouldn’t get too thin. It is better to mash the banana it separately.
Pat the sugar mixture while taking the shower, gently massage the mixture over the body. When applying the scrub to your face, gently massage banana, avoiding the eye area. Rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water.
Keep the mixture in a mason jar, store it in the fridge.
Find the best acne treatments on Jiji at the lowest prices ever!
6. Best exfoliating body scrub: rosemary lemon salt
This is a real super treat for your skin! It is easy to make. It has a beautiful scent and you will be surprised at how soft your skin will feel after you apply the scrub!
- Zest from one lemon;
- lemon juice (use 2 lemons);
- 2 stems rosemary;
- 4 tbsp. natural olive oil;
- 1¾ cups salt (sea or Epsom salt).
Take a mixing bowl, add the sea salt, then add some lemon juice and juice. Now, pour some olive oil into the mixture and chop the rosemary leaves, adding them to the mixture too.
7. Homemade body scrub whitening effect: refreshing peppermint
While the DIY salt scrubs are excellent for your elbows and heels, you may want to try something a little softer for the other parts of your body.
Indulge your skin and refresh all your senses with this refreshing peppermint scrub! You will love the way it smells and the way it works, refreshing your skin, softening it without being too abrasive.
- 3 tbsp sugar;
- 4 tbsp sweet almond oil;
- several drops of natural peppermint oil;
- few drops of natural pomegranate juice (for an amazing light pink colour).
How to make homemade scrub:
Mix all the components and apply the mixture on your skin!
8. Homemade body scrub for smooth skin: oatmeal & brown sugar
Did you know that the caffeine reduces the aging processes of your skin? And even if you don’t drink coffee, you can still use the benefits of caffeine – you just need to make a scrub!
The remedy exfoliates your skin and helps to reduce the appearance of bumpiness. If you have a sensitive skin, oatmeal is an excellent substitute for the coffee! It lightly exfoliates and soothes the skin.
The olive oil moisturizes and helps the mixture stay together and apply easily.
- ¼ cup natural olive oil;
- ½ cup brown sugar;
- ½ cup coffee grounds or ground oatmeal;
- a several drops of essential oil at your choice.
Mix all ingredients together and keep the mixture in a dry place for up to 28 days. Wet your skin first before using the scrub. Apply the mixture gently in circular motions, then rinse it off.
Have no time for making DIY scrubs? Buy high-quality sugar scrubs on Jiji at the best prices!
9. Green tea salt body scrub recipe
There are many benefits of this type of tea both internally and externally. Many skin-care companies infuse it into their products – try it out and you will understand why.
- 3 tsp baking soda;
- 3 tsp Epsom salt;
- 1 green tea bag (or 1 tbsp of loose leaf green tea);
- 4 tbsp moisturizing oil (olive, jojoba, grape seed, sweet almond at your choice).
Mix the first three components and then add the oil. Apply as always, with your fingers, in circular motions, then rinse off.
Install free updated Jiji app now to get the best Jiji deals first!