Huawei is a dynamic corporation that learns on the examples of competitors. It seems that very soon Samsung and iPhone won’t be the leaders on the market. Each new Huawei’s device introduces new features that can surprise even the most demanding user. P Smart and iPhone X comparison proves it.
Huawei P Smart specs
- Released: December 2017.
- Material: aluminum body, front glass.
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold.
- Dimensions: 150.1 x 72.1 x 7.5 mm.
- Weight: 143 g.
- Display: 5.65-inch, 1080 x 2160 px.
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo); EMUI 8.
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm).
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53).
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2.
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po, non-removable.
- RAM: 3GB and 4GB options.
- Storage: 32GB and 64GB options.
- Memory card: up to 256 GB.
- SIM: single Nano-SIM / hybrid dual SIM.
- Camera: dual 13 MP + 2 MP rear, with depth sensor; 8 MP front.
- Audio port: 3.5mm jack.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE; NFC (FIG-LX1 only).
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Price: from N60,000.
Discover the Huawei P Smart deals on Jiji
iPhone X specs
- Released: October 2017.
- Material: stainless steel frame, front & back glass.
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver.
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 174 g.
- Display: 5.8-inch, 1125 x 2436 px; scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating.
- OS: iOS 11.1.1 (upgradable to 12.1.3).
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm).
- CPU: Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral).
- GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics).
- Battery: 2716 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable; wireless charging, fast charging.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Storage: 64/256GB options.
- Memory card: no.
- SIM: Nano-SIM; IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins).
- Camera: dual 12 MP + 12 MP rear; 7 MP front.
- Music: Noise -93.7dB / Crosstalk -82.8dB.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE; NFC; USB 2.0.
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Price: from N100,000.
Get your new iPhone X on Jiji
Huawei P20 is one of the most innovative smartphones released in 2018. At first sight, the phones look very similar – both with glass back panels and with IP67 standard protection. However, differences are more numerous, especially when it comes to front design.
Huawei makes an emphasis on the camera, reminding that this smartphone has advanced photo features. Both devices has got a black panel at the top, face ID and fingerprint scanner. Somehow, Huawei managed to make the design more functional and ergonomic.
Both devices are the most powerful flagmans of each brand. The specifications are quite similar. Nevertheless, Huawei’s device is better in running ten and more apps in a background mode, while iPhone doesn’t have enough RAM and quickly reloads each.
Both devices have first-class cameras, perfectly functioning in any conditions. iPhone is known for advanced camera settings that can make this phone a good alternative to a DSLR camera. Huawei seems to tag along. P Smart has also got a dual camera and shows impressive results in low-light environment.
According to experts, the increasing popularity of Huawei smartphones can be explained by the diversity of models in all price categories. Meanwhile, iPhone sales are decreasing due to the lower interest to the brand. Last year, Huawei became the biggest phone manufacturer in the world.
There are many reasons to choose P Smart instead of iPhone X, including design, powerful battery, high performance, and good camera. And remember that the majority of iPhone models available in Nigeria are replicas or refurbished. It means that you cannot be 100% certain about the quality.