Beach wedding is one of the latest trends that has become extremely popular among Nigerian couples. Some might have pictured a remote island and runaways in white clothes, far away from people, enjoying their isolation. Well, then you’ll be surprised to discover beach side wedding dresses designs.
White beach wedding dresses casual are an excellent decision for those, who throw a small party. Still, the brides are not limited by the peculiarities of the site. They still manage to wear high heels, dresses with tails and with floor-lengths bouffant skirts.
So if you were thinking of a beach wedding party but was afraid that bridal dresses for beach wedding don’t look as splendid as you wish, forget about any worries. But let’s start from some beach party tips and leave amazing gowns for desert.
Pros & cons
Before you start choosing a bridal gown for beach wedding, you should be 100% certain that this is the ceremony style you want. Besides the fact that it sounds romantic and interesting, there are some other nuances to consider. Pros are still numerous than cons, but pay attention to both.
- A perfect theme – interesting, romantic, with original dress code.
- Unforgettable atmosphere of the party.
- Amazing photos with a really great background.
- It can be an intimate event for those, who don’t want a big and loud party.
- There are many options: the beach directly, yacht in the open sea, a restaurant on the beach.
- No limits to the number of guests.
- It can be less costly compared to a usual wedding in restaurant in the city center.
- Not all cities have beaches, and if you plan to host a celebration in the other city or country, it would be a pricey one.
- You cannot be certain about the weather. No one would guarantee clear sky and no storms.
- You need to choose a beach precisely. Not every public beach will fit – too many strangers, rubbish, windy place, etc.
- Choosing the date. Arrange the beach wedding during a calm season, without winds and rains. Remember that the official part of the ceremony shouldn’t take place at the midday, when it is very hot.
- Clothes and footwear. The main rule is convenience. Choose natural materials and and models of clothes and footwear that let you feel comfortable. If beach wedding is about sand and waves, a gown with tail might be not the brightest decision, as well as high heels. However, they are perfect for a terrace with e beach view.
- Logistics. Think in advance about parking lots and guests, who don’t have their own cars.
- Food and drinks. Forget about spicy foods and hot drinks. Add more fresh fruits, seafood, and refreshing drinks.
- Decor. In addition to flowers that can stay fresh for the entire day, add some themed decor highlights – seashells, ships, messages in bottles, etc.
- Shelter. Even if it’s an outdoor party, think about some sheds or umbrellas that will shelter the guests from rain or heat, just in case.
Beach wedding dresses
As we’ve already mentioned, there is no such thing as the best wedding dress for beach wedding. It all depends on the peculiarities of the location, the style of the party, your budget, and other nuances. Check out beach style wedding gowns below, you’ll love them (and probably pick one for your own wedding).