We bet you have heard about the banana recipe for pregnancy? People talk a lot about the benefits of bananas, and they say that there are some recipes that really help women to get pregnant.
Well, we all know, that banana is rich in vitamins and minerals that have a proven effect on fertility. On the other hand, a hormonal misbalance affects the quality of male semen and female eggs, and this affects reproduction. So it is very likely that banana, being one of the bestfruits that boost fertility can be used as a potential way to achieve the desired result!
Let’s take a closer look at the banana recipe for fertility and try to find out, does consuming bananas helps to improve your chances of getting pregnant?
Buy high-quality and proven pregnancy care supplements on Jiji at the lowest prices!
1. How does it work?
We have already said that banana is rich in various vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin B6 that is a well-known remedy that helps in regulating hormones in human body.
- Folate helps in development of the nervous system of embrio. It also helps to avoid some birth defects and takes part in producing DNA cells and new red blood cells.
- Magnesium that maintains the proper blood supply to the woman’s Uterus, and produces a progesterone hormone that is vital for the menstrual cycle.
- Potassium that is an essential element for strengthening muscles and regulating pH balance.
- Zinc is an important, necessary element for the body of a pregnant woman. It affects the formation and development of the child’s normal taste buds.
As you see, the consumption of bananas helps you to improve your chances to get pregnant!
2. Banana recipe for conception #1: Banana, egg & milk
This is the most popular recipe, and it is quite simple:
- Blend 2 pieces of banana;
- Add a glass of milk, one tsp. of soda and 1 raw egg;
- Blend the ingredients together.
You should drink this mixture just once, before breakfast, and after your menstrual cycle. There are many similar recipes, you may find them tastier and you can use them as an assistance to this method.
2. Banana recipe to get pregnant #2: Banana bread recipe
- 4.5 tbsp. of softened butter;
- 2 medium ripe bananas;
- 2 eggs;
- 2/3 glass of sugar;
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder;
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda;
- 1/3 glass flour.
- Mash the bananas properly, until you get a mixture of a smooth consistency;
- Now, whisk the eggs;
- Mix these two ingredients all together;
- Combine the egg, sugar, butter, then cream it. Add your mashed bananas and mix thoroughly to get a smooth consistency;
- Then, mix all ingredients you have got.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 C, pour your mixture onto the pan, put it inside and start baking. In 25-30 minutes your bread will be ready. Check the readiness with a toothpick. Let your bread to cool down and it is ready to serve!
Find the best tested fertility supplements on Jiji at the best prices on the Web!
3. Fertility foods for getting pregnant, recipe #3: Banana-pineapple smoothie
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into small chunks;
- One cup of pineapple, cored and peeled;
- 6-7 strawberries;
- 1/2 a cup of cold water;
- 2 tbsp. plain yogurt.
Blend your ingredients, put them into blender in the following order; water, then banana, then pineapple, and then – the strawberries;
Blend the ingredients on high speed for 20 seconds until you get the mixture of smooth consistency. That’s it – your smoothie is ready!
4. Fertility foods for getting pregnant: the top list
Install free updated Jiji app now to get the best Jiji deals from anywhere you are!