It seems like Nigerian users started to prefer the latest reasonably priced Android phones to legendary Apple’s devices. Such outcome is quite predictable. The majority of brands that specialize on smartphones have at least a couple of flagmans that offer impressive functionality and come at price much lower than iPhones.
In this Huawei Nova 3i vs iPhone X review, you will find the full specs of both models, learn how much is Huawei Nova 3i in Nigeria and how much are different versions of iPhone X, what’s Huawei Nova 3i battery life, and the rest of things that will help to choose a phone.
iPhone X specs
Actually, this is not the first time we are trying to compare iPhone X to one of the newest Huawei’s models. Besides, all media were talking about this device a while ago, so you probably remember all the pros and cons. Here are the specs to refresh your memory.
- Release date: October 2017.
- Material: frame of stainless steel, glass on the front and back.
- Color options: Space Gray, Silver.
- Dimensions: 143.6×70.9×7.7 mm; 174 g.
- Display: 5.8”; 1125×2436 px; scratch-resistant, oleophobic coating.
- OS: iOS 11.1.1 (upgradable to 12.1.3).
- Chipset: Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm).
- CPU: Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral).
- GPU: Apple GPU (three-core graphics).
- Battery: 2716 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable.
- Charging: wireless and fast charging support.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Storage: 64/256GB.
- Memory card: absent.
- SIM: Nano-SIM.
- SIM safety: IP67 dust and water resistant – up to 1m for 30 mins.
- Camera: dual 12 MP + 12 MP rear; 7 MP front.
- Music: Noise -93.7dB / Crosstalk -82.8dB.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE; NFC; USB 2.0.
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- iPhone X price in Nigeria: from N35,000 replica; from N170,000 used; from N240,000 used.
Huawei Nova 3i specs
Huawei Nova 3i is a mid-range smartphone with an interesting camera solution and trendy frameless display. It looks spectacular when the glossy surface reflects the light. However, it is a bit slick, so it is necessary to use it carefully. Here are the rest of the things you should know.
- Release date: July 2018.
- Material: metal and glass.
- Color options: Black, Iris Purple.
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×8 mm; 160 g.
- Display: 6.21”, 1080×2340 px, 415 ppi; capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm).
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53).
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4.
- Battery: 3400 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable.
- Charging: fast charging support.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Storage: 64GB.
- Memory card: microSD, up to 512 GB.
- SIM: dual stand-by Nano-SIM.
- Camera: tripple rear 24 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP (PDAF + ultrawide + depth sensor); 8MP front
- Music: 3.5mm jack; FM radio.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD; microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Huawei Nova 3i price in Nigeria: from N85,000 used; from N95,000 used.
The perfect scenario is to check both devices on your own. If not, decide for yourself what you actually need. If it is just a device with cool specs, that’s certainly Huawei Nova 3i. If you care about the brand, then it’s iPhone X.
iPhone owners often say that they cannot use Android phones after using Apple’s for a while. But it may be a sign of simple dependence on a gadget rather than manifestation of its outstanding features. If it is still different to decide, keep the prices as your last resort.