- 1. Shea butter uses
- 2. Shea butter benefits for face & skin
- 3. How to make lightening cream with Shea butter
- 3.1. DIY Skin Whitening Shea butter remedy with beeswax, gold herbal serum and lactic acid
- 3.2. Shea butter Lotion For Dark Skin with sunflower oil and glycerin
- 3.3. Shea butter whitening base cream with citric acid, olive oil, Vitamin E and Kojic acid
- 3.4. Super Creamy Shea Butter Mix for body & hair) with castor oil, coconut oil and sweet almond oil
- 3.5. Shea butter and lemon juice mix
Shea butter for skin lightening is a really a unique remedy for external use, which is widely used to improve the condition of the skin of the face both in cosmetology and at home. It is used for the preparation of masks with anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, protective, anti-edema properties.
We bet you’ve already heard about the benefits of African Shea butter for face, body and hair care. Shea butter is so beneficial that it is used even in cooking!
Western cosmetic companies were so fascinated with the elastic, smooth skin and thick, strong hair of African women, that many of them have included shea butter in skin creams, balms and shampoos they produce!
This post will reveal all the Shea butter benefits and also will let you choose the most suitable Shea butter skin lightening recipe.
Buy high-quality natural lightening creams on Jiji at the lowest prices!
1. Shea butter uses
Here are some of the most important Shea butter benefits:
- Shea butter is a perfect natural moisturizer
- This natural product is a wonderful remedy to replenish skin after sun exposure
- African Karite Butter is an excellent remedy to get rid of the stretch marks
- Shea butter is an outstanding natural cuticle cream
- Natural remedy is one of the best under-eye wrinkle removers and bag-reducers
- Karite is widely used as a natural massage butter
- Shea butter is a perfect remedy for sore/raw nose during a flu
- This natural product is effectively used for healing scars, as it increases the collagen production
- Shea butter is a good low-grade sun protection remedy
- African Karite Butter is a perfect baby-care remedy, ideal for the multiple recipes
- Shea butter is a perfect remedy for the eyelids before applying makeup to make it last much longer
- Natural remedy is a wonderful product that improves skin elasticity
- Shea butter is an amazing remedy for the hair and scalp.
2. Shea butter benefits for face & skin
Let’s take a look at the main benefits of Shea butter for face:
- it moisturizes and nourishes the skin;
- it smoothes wrinkles;
- it tightens the oval of the face;
- it fights inflammation;
- it eliminates desquamation, irritation, and itching;
- it evens out the complexion ща your skin;
- it protects the skin from sun, wind, cold;
- it accelerates the healing of minor cuts, wounds;
- it contributes to the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, dermatosis.
One of the most demanded benefits of Shea butter for skin that was scientifically confirmed is that it is especially effective for skin lightening.
Find natural body butters on Jiji at the best prices!
3. How to make lightening cream with Shea butter
3.1. DIY Skin Whitening Shea butter remedy with beeswax, gold herbal serum and lactic acid
3.2. Shea butter Lotion For Dark Skin with sunflower oil and glycerin
3.3. Shea butter whitening base cream with citric acid, olive oil, Vitamin E and Kojic acid
3.4. Super Creamy Shea Butter Mix for body & hair) with castor oil, coconut oil and sweet almond oil
3.5. Shea butter and lemon juice mix
Install free updated Jiji app now to get the best of Jiji!