Beauty and makeup trends change every season, but there is one thing that transcends fads and trends. Glowing skin has been the most coveted appearance feature for generations of women.
When you have smooth, healthy, and glowing skin, you can get away with wearing little to no makeup. Find out how to get glowing skin right now!
Shop thousands of skin care products for every budget on Jiji
1. Skin care
Beautiful and glowing skin starts with proper skin care. You may already have an established skin care routine, but it’s possible that you need to make a bigger effort if you want to achieve a flawless look of your skin. Here are some tips on how to take care of your skin to make it glow.
Read more: How To Create Your Ideal Skin Care Routine
- Cleansing is an essential part of any skin care routine, but if you are still washing your face with a bar of soap, you may be drying it out and causing premature aging and a dull look. Look for gel or oil-based cleansers, depending on your skin type.
- Moisturizing is key when it comes to glowing skin. Moisturize your skin at least twice a day with your favourite moisturizer. Throughout the day, when your skin feels dehydrated, sprinkle it with some thermal or rose water for instant relief.
- Pay special attention to the undereye area. Wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles can really display your age and stress level, preventing you from having your dream skin. Invest in some effective cream for undereye areas to combat these issues.
- Exfoliate properly. The dead skin cells, oils, dirt, and keratin conceal the natural glow of your face skin, making it look dull and tired. If your regular exfoliator doesn’t seem to do a good job, you can try AHA or BHA treatments several times a week for a deep yet gentle cleansing effect.
- Sun damage is one of the worst things that can happen to your skin. During the hot months, remember to never leave your home without applying some product with SPF to your skin first. Moreover, don’t use any acidic products, including lemon treatments and AHA or BHA remedies, before leaving home.
- Avoid touching your face. Whether you are simply touching your face skin out of boredom or take care of pimples, it can lead to an opposite effect. If your hands are not spotlessly clean, you risk infecting your skin, clogging the pores, and causing inflammations.
- Wash your face in lukewarm water. The temperature for washing your face is more important than you think. Both hot and cold water is essentially bad for glowing skin, so only use lukewarm water when washing your face.
Read more: 7 Mistakes You Make When Washing Your Face
It’s no secret that your lifestyle has a huge effect on the way your skin looks. Want to enjoy the look of your skin every time you look into a mirror? Make these subtle but effective changes in your lifestyle:
- Sleep deprivation is one of the most common reasons why your skin looks dull and stressed-out. Get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep a day and sleep on silk pillowcases instead of cotton ones to help your moisturizer stay on your skin instead of being absorbed into your pillow.
- Exercising helps your body open up and clear out the pores, so make sure to include at least a couple of exercising sessions into your already busy weekly schedule.
- Eat properly if you want to have beautiful and healthy skin. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables while minimizing your intake of sweets, sugary drinks, and fried products transforms the look of your skin in a matter of months.
- Moisturizing your skin from the outside is important, but hydrating your body is even more essential for both health and beauty.
While you are working hard to give your skin that coveted glowing look, there is nothing wrong with achieving a long-term effect with makeup! Check out this video tutorial in how to give yourself a glowing skin with minimum products and time:
Makeup transformation from Dusty to Glowy. Dark Skin WOC friendly. HAIR DETAILS: Use Discount Code: “Gratsi” For $10 OFF Link to the wig : https://www.premierlacewigs.com/charming-wave-360-lace-wigs-brazilian-virgin-hair.html The wig is from http://www.premierlacewigs.com/ Charming Wave 360 Lace Wig SKU:360LW23 Hair Type: Brazilian Virgin Hair Length:22 inches Color:natural color Size:medium 150% thick wig density Pre-Plucked hairline Follow Premier Lace Wigs To Have A Chance To Win A Free Wig!
Install the Jiji app and buy anything you need without leaving your home