Selling used objects is not always that simple. They often don’t have and ideal condition and you are forced to make the price of it lower, than you originally intended it to be. The more product costs, the more impactful the small detail are. That’s why you absolutely need these tips on how to make your car look like new and to increase the resale value of your car. Make the best choice – sell your car fast on Jiji.
- Researches show, that even simplest and minor repairs can cause drastic car value increase, so let’s start with windshield wipers. They are cheap and really easy to change. They are a little detail in the exterior, which still might be greatly appreciated.
- Exterior is the first thing the buyer will notice, so take an appropriate care of it – wash and wax your car. After the years of use car usually loses its color, and high quality wax can help you in restoring it without an expensive paint job.
- The headlights of the car often can serve a good indicator of its age, so, if they are really dull – find a professional to restore them. If they don’t work, you should change them, other way you might lose much more money.
- If your tires are worn off – change them, as buyers often pay attention to them. You can buy used tires, but make sure, that they have even tread. While you’re at it, make wheels shiny too – in this case looks are everything
- Now let’s pay attention to what’s under the hood of your car. Thoroughly clean the insides of your car, as it most certainly will create an impression of your regular care. Take special care of the engine, as it is the heart of the machine.
- After the long use, brakes are often really grinded, so check them for damage. If you’re sure, that they won’t cause some kind of accident, you don’t need to change them, but it’s better to be sure about it.
- Windshield is the most visible component of your exterior, and every dent or crack will definitely catch an eye of a buyer. It might be not very cheap to fix it, but if you won’t, you can expect a major drop in the price
- Clean and shiny exterior should be completed with the same interior. First of all, get all your stuff out of the car and check every corner for something you might’ve forgotten. Then you should thoroughly vacuum seats and floor, remove and clean floor mats. If you are ready to spend some money, use professional cleaning service.
- To maximize the price of your car, you should be familiar with the market. Look up the cars, similar to yours and find out, what price most people think it deserves. Also, the demand for cars on the market is not stable, so you need to pick the right time to sell yours for the best price. Try to resist the urge to sell it to the very first buyer – you may get a better deal later.