- 1. Health benefits of ginger for men & women
- 2. Which part of ginger is beneficial?
- 3. How to use ginger for treatment and prevention of illnesses
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Ginger and male fertility: best recipes
If you are interested in ginger benefits for men, it will be fun to find out that the word Ginger is translated from Chinese as “masculinity”. If you take it on a regular basis, you will improve your blood circulation and boost your energy level and self-confidence.
So, what are health benefits of ginger for men, contraindications and how to take it- read about all this in this post!
Find ginger for sale much cheaper on Jiji!
1. Health benefits of ginger for men & women
- Antitumor effect. Such components of essential oils as gingerol and shogaol suppress the growth of tumor cells in prostate cancer without harming healthy tissue.
- Bronchodilator. It is good for treating asthma, since it fights bronchospasm. It also helps against colds.
- Good antiseptic thanks to citral, cineol, gingerol.
- General health boost is achieved thanks to the amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin C, and trace elements found in the ginger root.
- Potency increase. Ginger for men is an excellent tool for the prevention of many ailments from impotence to cancer. It contains useful trace elements, involved in the synthesis of male hormones, responsible for the quality of sperm, essential amino acids, vitamins with antioxidant activity, substances that accelerate metabolism and blood circulation in the prostate.
Read also: ginger and garlic for weight loss
2. Which part of ginger is beneficial?
You do not need all the fruit but only its root. Only the ginger root for men has all the useful properties.
3. How to use ginger for treatment and prevention of illnesses
Basically, three types of ginger are used: fresh, dried, and marinated. The dried root contains the largest amount of gingerol, so it is the most useful.
- Frequent bleedings.
5. Ginger and male fertility: best recipes
5.1. Ginger tea
Ginger tea is one of the simplest and most effective recipes that retain all the beneficial properties of ginger. It is great for male potency and strengthens general health.
5.2. Ginger with honey
- Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture of powdered dried root with honey once a day; let it stay in the mouth before it completely dissolves. This remedy is great for the prevention and treatment of potency disorders and various inflammatory diseases.
- Dessert: 200 g of fresh root, 200 g honey and two lemons should be grinded in a blender. The mash is stored in the refrigerator and served for tea.]
5.3. Health benefits of ginger and garlic – Healing Tea
Read also: uses of garlic and ginger
5.4. Ginger tincture
100 g of root are placed into 300 g of vodka and infused for 2 weeks. Then take 10 drops per day.
Install free updated Jiji app now – try our super-comfy app for your ideal online-shopping!