Indomie noodles are instant noodles that are known and loved in many parts of the world. With Indomie noodles Nigeria can spend less time on cooking while enjoying a variety of tasty dishes. Learn how to prepare Indomie in 4 most popular ways!
Find the best choice of Indomie noodles for sale on Jiji
1. How to cook Indomie with vegetables
This is by far the most popular Indomie recipe – thanks to the addition of fresh vegetables, this dish becomes healthier, and even kids who don’t normally eat vegetables will fall in love with this way of eating Indomie.
For this recipe you will need a super pack of Indomie, vegetable oil, carrots, and any other vegetables you like. We recommend also adding peppers, tomatoes, green beans, and onions. Follow these steps to learn how to cook Indomie with veggies.
- Boil a large quantity of water, place the noodles into a large bowl, pour the water over the noodles and let them sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Clean and dice the vegetables.
- Put a pan on low heat, add vegetable oil and fry the vegetables for about two minutes, stirring occasionally. At this point you can add half of the Indomie spice.
- Strain the Indomie noodles to remove the liquid, add them to the pan, stir well and leave covered for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the other half of Indomie spice if you want and serve your Indomie noodles immediately.
Now you know how to cook Indomie with carrot and other vegetables. Keep reading for more delicious Indomie recipes!
2. How to cook Indomie with egg
Wondering how to cook flour noodles to turn them into an ideal breakfast food? Simply pair your noodles with eggs! Take 1 egg for each pack of Indomie, as well as tomatoes, peppers, and onions. Here are the steps to take if you want to learn how to cook noodles with eggs.
- Pour boiling water over Indomie in a large bowl, cover, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Wash and dice the tomatoes, onions, and peppers.
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a large pan and fry the vegetables on low heat for 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, strain the Indomie noodles to remove the liquid, add 1 packet of Indomie spice and add one egg per every Indomie pack you’re cooking. Stir well.
- Transfer the Indomie and egg mixture to the pan, stir again to incorporate the vegetables, and cook for an additional minute or two or until the eggs are cooked. Serve immediately!
This idea for how to make Indomie can become your family’s favourite breakfast or dinner!
3. How to cook Indomie with sardine
By pairing Indomie noodles with sardine you can add the vital protein to your meal and enrich the taste of the noodles. You can add sardines to Indomie with vegetables for an even more delicious flavour or stick to just noodles and sardines.
To cook Indomie with sardines and vegetables, prepare the Indomie and the vegetables separately and then combine them in a pan. Turn the heat off and add a tin of sardines without the oil. Break the sardines, mix it into the noodles, and serve!
4. How to cook Indomie with microwave
Now you know how to prepare fried Indomie in a pan, but sometimes you don’t have the time for fancy cooking and simply want to enjoy a bowl of Indomie noodles as quickly as possible. Check out the easy way to cook noodles using a microwave!
This recipe couldn’t be easier. Place the dry noodles into a microwave-safe bowl, add 400ml of cold water, and cook the noodles on the highest setting in your microwave for about 5 minutes. Take the noodles out, cover the bowl and let them rest for another minute. Drain the liquid, add the spices, stir and serve!
Find the best deals on Indomie noodles for sale on Jiji