- 1. Off-shoulder skirt and blouse
- 2. Mix and match skirt and blouse
- 3. Plaid skirt and blouse
- 4. Blue and pink skirt and blouse
- 5. Skirt and blouse with peplum
- 6. Skirt and blouse with net lace
- 7. Mix and match skirt and blouse
- 8. Stoned Ankara skirt and blouse
- 9. Short Ankara skirt and blouse
- 10. Crop blouse and skirt
- 11. Ankara skirt and blouse with cutouts
- 12. Ankara skirt and blouse with flowers
- 13. Ankara and lace skirt and blouse
- 14. Orange Ankara skirt and blouse
- 15. Off-shoulder Ankara skirt and blouse
- 16. Red and blue skirt and blouse
- 17. Long-sleeved skirt and blouse
- 18. Ankara skirt and blouse with lace
- 19. Mix and match Ankara skirt and blouse
- 20. Red Ankara skirt and blouse
There is an endless variety of clothes you can wear as a wedding guest, but nothing tops the combination of an Ankara skirt and blouse. Check out 20 latest ideas of an Ankara skirt and blouse style for wedding!
Find the perfect style for every occasion with clothing on Jiji
1. Off-shoulder skirt and blouse
One of the most popular latest skirt and blouse designs is an off-shoulder blouse with a maxi skirt. This style is perfect for every season and body type and will never lose its appeal!
2. Mix and match skirt and blouse
If you can’t choose just one pattern of Ankara for your skirt and blouse for wedding, the mix and match style allows you to combine two and more of your favourite Ankara materials in one beautiful outfit.
3. Plaid skirt and blouse
Geometric patterns are not the most common sight when it comes to the latest Ankara skirt and blouse styles, but that’s exactly what makes this plaid Ankara outfit even more special.
4. Blue and pink skirt and blouse
There are hundreds of long skirt and blouse combinations of colours you can try with your next outfit, but blue and pink are a colour pairing that always goes great together and a foolproof choice for a wedding outfit.
5. Skirt and blouse with peplum
When it comes to Ankara designs for skirt and blouse, peplum is a decorating item you can never go wrong with. Peplum looks fantastic on any figure and is perfect for making the outfit look and feel complete.
6. Skirt and blouse with net lace
An easy way to make your Ankara skirt and blouse even more elegant and appropriate for an important event is adding net lace to the outfit. It instantly creates a romantic feel!
7. Mix and match skirt and blouse
Another way of trying the mix and match trend is using two Ankara fabrics with the same pattern but different colour schemes. Plus, the shoulder detailing and the peplum make this outfit simply divine.
8. Stoned Ankara skirt and blouse
If you wear plenty of Ankara on a daily basis, you naturally want your wedding outfit to stand out. Using stoned Ankara that delicately shimmers whenever you move around is a popular Ankara skirt and blouse trend of the season!
9. Short Ankara skirt and blouse
While most of the wedding Ankara styles feature long skirts, choosing a combination of an Ankara short skirt and blouse style for wedding can get you even more style points!
10. Crop blouse and skirt
If you have an adventurous taste in fashion and are not afraid of breaking some rules, consider a combination of a crop blouse and skirt for your next wedding. Perfect for spring and summer, this outfit works with any Ankara pattern.
11. Ankara skirt and blouse with cutouts
At first glance, this combination of Ankara skirt and blouse looks pretty plain. However, the delicate shoulder cutouts take the whole outfit on a new level!
12. Ankara skirt and blouse with flowers
Pastel Ankara patterns are not the most interesting choice for a wedding outfit, but those big and bold flowers certainly keep the whole look from being boring.
13. Ankara and lace skirt and blouse
If you love Ankara and lace equally and don’t want to give up one or another for your wedding look, here is a way to use both in one fantastic outfit!
14. Orange Ankara skirt and blouse
The tropical colours of this Ankara skirt and blouse outfit are perfect for a summer wedding, and the matching baby outfits are too adorable for words.
15. Off-shoulder Ankara skirt and blouse
The spicy off-shoulder design of the blouse and the vibrant Ankara pattern are what makes this look one of our favourites.
16. Red and blue skirt and blouse
Red and blue are both strong, bold colours, so using them both in your Ankara skirt and blouse outfit is definitely a recipe for success!
17. Long-sleeved skirt and blouse
Another easy way to make your outfit stand out is to choose long sleeves over short sleeves. Plus, the contrasting colours of this outfit work great.
18. Ankara skirt and blouse with lace
Lace doesn’t need to be a prominent part of your Ankara skirt and blouse outfit – it also works fantastic as a minor but striking accent.
19. Mix and match Ankara skirt and blouse
While most mix and match Ankara outfits contain two patterns, here is how you can use three of your favourite patterns in one look!
20. Red Ankara skirt and blouse
When you need to draw everyone’s attention what you’re wearing, nothing works better than a combination of different shades of red.
Find the perfect outfit for every occasion on the Jiji app