Liquid soap making is becoming more and more popular. For some people, it is a way to make sure they use a safe and high-quality self-care product, for the others, it is a cool hobby. And there those, who already turned liquid soap production into business.
This occupation has many benefits regardless of your purpose and intentions, including saving family budget considerably and get a perfectly customized product. So let’s learn how to make liquid soap for bathing in Nigeria and a liquid soap recipe for washing dishes.
Liquid soap making procedure and ingredients
There are some standard ingredients used in most cases. You can also add some components that will add some flavour and make the soap nice-looking. This is an answer to “How to make fruit bath liquid soap.”
Ingredients for making liquid soap
- Children soap
- Essential oils
Additional materials for making liquid soap
- Herbs: mint, camomile, rose petals, balm, etc.
- Lemon or orange peel.
- Food colour.
- Flavor compound.
Liquid soap making procedure
You can prepare liquid soap at home without using industrial or other kind of purchased soap. You will need more time to make it, but it will be an absolutely natural product.
- 280 g of olive oil.
- 680 g of coconut oil.
- 930 g of distilled water.
- 280 g of castor oil.
- 85 g jojoba or shea oil.
- 310 g potassium hydroxide flocks.
- Weight all oils, mix, and put on the water bath on a low fire.
- Put on your gloves and protective goggles. Open a window.
- Slowly add potassium to some distilled water mixing it constantly.
- Slowly pour in the mixture into the oils.
- Mix everything well with a blender until it thickens.
- Continue preparing on a slow fire, periodically stirring the paste. In average, it takes up to 6 hours.
- You will get up to 500 g of transparent paste. Add distilled water. It can take a couple of hours until it dissolves.
- Add your favorite aroma oil to the mixture. Add a natural food coloring.
- Pour the soap into bottles for convenience.
Keep in mind
- You should observe precautions. Be sure to use protective equipment for the skin of your hands and eyes. Ventilate the room well.
- Strictly follow the directions and measurements.
- Add flocks into the water, not vice versa. It will help to avoid a dangerous chemical reaction.
- Such soap doesn’t contain preservation agents, so its expire date is quite short – up to a year.
How to make liquid soap with glycerin
To make the soap that will clean the skin and nourish it, try the following recipe.
- A piece of soap or leftover soap.
- Pharmaceutical glycerin.
- 10 glasses of purified water.
- Vitamins A and E on oily base.
- Essential oils.
- Prepare soap flakes and pour them with water.
- Put a pot on fire and stir until it completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add glycerin. Stir well.
- After the mixture cools down, add vitamins and a couple of drops of essential oil.
- Add an abrasive component (ground coffee, clay dust, almonds) to prepare a scrub.
How to make liquid soap like morning fresh
Last but not least among today’s liquid soap making recipes, it won’t be used for bathing but will be perfect for washing the dishes.
- 250 g of PacR or Entisol
- 1 liter of Sulphonic Acid
- 250 g of Caustic Soda
- 250 g of Soda Ash
- green food coloring
- lemon perfume or any other preferred fragrance
- 250 g of Texapon
- 250 g of Sodium Laurel Sulphate
- Drеnch Аntisol/PAC-R іn 10 litеrs оf water, lеаve fоr 2-3 days untіl іt lооks likеs stаrch.
- Dіssolve soda ash in watеr. Pour into the mixture you already have and stir well.
- Dіssolve SLS in wаtеr. Pour іnto thе mіxturе and stіr.
- Dіssolve Texapon and also pour іnto thе mіxturе you’ve got by this time.
- Pоur in the acid and stіr.
- Dіssоlve sоdа іn water. Pоur іn the ready mіxture.
- Stir well. Аdd cоlоring and perfumе.