For many people, hiring a person or company to clean their house or apartment is still a foreign idea. However, professional cleaners can help you maintain a clean environment in your home or tidy up the house after a renovation without any effort from you. Check out the price list for house cleaning services in Nigeria!
Find the best and most affordable cleaning services in Nigeria on Jiji
1. How to choose a good cleaning service
There are hundreds of cleaning companies in Nigeria and dozens in Lagos alone, which means that choosing the right one for your household needs may not be an easy challenge. Here are some tips on how to choose the best one from the many cleaning services in nigeria.
- The best way to select a cleaning service is to ask your friends and family members for referrals. They will be able to tell you exactly which cleaning companies are a good choice, and which are not worthy of your time. However, if none of your friends have used cleaning services before, this may not be an option.
- Make a shortlist of cleaning companies near you with an acceptable price level and check their reviews online. If possible, look for reviews not only on the company’s website, but also on independent websites, where the company owners are less likely to influence the reviews. If the reviews are 100% positive, take it with a grain of salt, as no company is able to satisfy 100% of their clients.
- Check out the company’s website to see if it looks professional. Ideally, there should be a list of services they offer, along with a list of their equipment and a brief introduction of their staff. The best cleaning services employ full-time workers and supply them with uniforms for a more professional look.
- See whether the cleaning company asks you to provide the cleaning supplies or they bring their own. Providing supplies may be a slight inconvenience to you, so the best option is when a cleaning company asks you about the type of cleaning you need and brings its own supplies.
- In an event that you are not completely satisfied with the services you received from the company, how is the company going to resolve the issue? Many companies offer discounts or even free cleanings if the customer is not satisfied. Simply ignoring the issue is a sign of a less than trustworthy cleaning service.
2. Types of cleaning services in Nigeria
There are cleaning companies in Nigeria that offer an endless variety of cleaning services for houses, offices, and hotels. If you need residential cleaning services at your home, you can find the following ones:
- Vacuuming the carpets
- Carpet cleaning
- Washing the floors
- Wall washing
- Window washing
- Bathroom cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning
- Cleaning the appliances
- Cleaning the furniture
- Removing the cobwebs
Plus, there is a whole range of specific cleaning services, including fumigation, pest control, as well as cleaning after a construction or renovation. Generally, even if you don’t find a service you are looking for at a company’s website, get in touch with them and they will likely come up with a solution.
3. Cleaning services prices in Nigeria
Nigerian cleaning companies prefer to not disclose their prices in public, which is why a complete price list for cleaning services in Nigeria is nearly impossible to come by. Most of them prefer to calculate the order quote only after they receive the order details from you.
If you provide your own cleaning supplies and have a moderate amount of work, you can easily find a company that will charge ₦2,000-5,000 per room. However, if you need a thorough cleaning of your whole house apartment, be prepared to pay up to ₦80,000 for your order. You can also sign up for a weekly/monthly cleaning service – they are often cheaper than one-time orders.
Find the best professionals in every industry using the Jiji app